𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

As we were walking down the street while holding hands all I could think about was where was he taking me? Maybe he was taking me somewhere romantic. But that was not Katuksi. What if he took me to an unknown alley with these groups of guys and left me there.

I shake my head at the thought Katuki said he liked me and in his eyes, I knew it was true. Even now I know just by the way he is holding onto my hand.

"Katsuki where are we going?" I ask him in curiosity.

I looked over at him to tell me but he just kept walking. He didn't even answer the question. What if he is taking me somewhere so he can beat me? That would be a horrible date.

I pull on his arm again hoping he would answer but he said nothing. So I stopped and decided to get an answer.

He turned around to me "What now" I stare at him straight in the eye and say "Where are we going?"

"I am not fucking telling you" and then kept walking again pulling me along.

Then suddenly he stopped and I bumped into his back by the sudden stop. "What are you doing?" I asked him looking around. "We are here," He said and dragged me into a place that I haven't been before.

Once we walked in I instantly recognised it. It was the arcade. I didn't know he liked to play games. I thought he just enjoyed beating up people. I guess I was wrong.

"Katsuki I didn't know you liked to go to the arcade"

"I used to come here after school with some people from school"

I gasped "you had friends" I spoke with fake shock.

"Shut up," He said as he dragged me while I was laughing. He stopped in front of a game. I looked at it and it was some type of zombie shooting game.

"I am so going to bet you," He said confidently. I was never amazing at these games but I was at least somewhat good so maybe I could beat him and crash his huge ego.

"If you say so," I say with a smirk. I have to win.

I had so much hope. I was so close to getting to the end when a zombie came out of nowhere and killed me.

you lose

I looked at Katsuki screen and saw the complete opposite. "That was so fucking easy how did you die," He said looking over at my screen. "It wasn't my fault it was a stupid zombie that comes out of nowhere," I said looking at him. "I would have won if I didn't die"

"Sure you would have," He said while ruffling my hair as if I was a child. I slapped his hand away and grabbed his hand and pulled him to another game so I could bet him.

I saw a game called 'Street Fighter'. I didn't know what it was but it can't be that hard. It looks like a fighting game so all I have to do is slam down on random buttons. This is going to be easy.

"come on Katsuki I picked a different game that I am going to win" I turned around and saw he had a smirk on his face. Oh no maybe this game wasn't a good choice.

Once we started playing I was clicking every button on the machine hoping I could defeat him but it was just all hopeless. Katsuki was just too good.

We played some more game until we got thirsty and brought some drinks at the vending machine. "Hey Katsuki, why are you so good at the games?" I ask him

"because I am that amazing that I can beat anyone in anything," He said. Yep, this trip or 'date' just got his ego even bigger.

I remember seeing on all the games that the highest score was from this person called 'explodo-kills'. Don't tell that he is?

"Katsuki are you explodo-kills," I ask him "Yea so what"

"you took me here to show off your skills. Didn't you?" I said looking my boyfriend. "No, if I wanted to show off my skills we would have gone training." He paused. "I justed wanted you to have some fucking fun since you got hurt yesterday"

Then he stood up and looked down at me " I promise that will never happen again" He said to me sincerely. "What do you mean?" I asked him a little confused.

"I mean you getting fucking hurt," He said louder. "I don't like you getting hurt so I will get stronger and protect you okay" I could feel my heart beating faster and I know for a fact my face is covered in red.

"O-okay," I said stuttering. "Also don't tell anyone I said that or I will kill you got that dumbass," He said to me. He is so cute when he tries to hide things with his aggressive side.

I felt like teasing him for making me go all red. "you won't kill me Katsuki" I said while standing up. "and why the fuck not" He said in his grumpy voice.

I got closer to him and I could see his cheeks with a bit of redness on it which was so cute but I couldn't get distracted now. I went on my toes so I could reach him and got in so close he could feel my breath on his neck.

"you wouldn't kill me because you like me," I said started walking away from him. "W-WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?" He shouted at me as he caught up to me. The way he stuttered showed how embarrassed he was about his confession to me.

It's so rare to see him like this. "you did" I said and grabbed his hand to play some more games. I may have looked calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside.

How did I survive that? How did my face not get red at the distances between us? I asked myself as I picked a random game I wasn't looking at.

​​​​​​​