𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

We finally arrived at USJ. The place was amazing. There were different areas to practice different ways of rescuing someone. For example, there was the flood, landslide and conflagration zone. The place was so big.

I look around to see everyone with an excited expression.

"Is this universal studio's Japan?" Someone shouted as the rest of us laughed at that.

I bump into someone's shoulder and see that it was Katsuki. Has he been next to me this whole time? I think to myself.

"Watch where you're going," He said in his usual grumpy voice. I don't know why but as soon I entered the building I have been feeling like something big is going to happen.

And not the good type but the bad type.

"Hey Katsuki," I said looking at him to make sure he is still there and listening. I saw that his eyes were now looking down at me. Why do I have to be short? I ignore that thought.

"D-do you h-have a b-bad feeling?" I asked "like something bad is going to happen," I said him.

"No" He spoke and I thought that was the end of the conversation but then he spoke again. "and even if something bad happens you are going be fine," He said looking away from me.

How does he know? "How do you know?" I question him feeling nervous as the bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach increases.

"because if I'm here nothing bad is going to happen to you," He said not looking at me. Did that mean he was going to protect me? But I can protect myself. I was going to say but then he spoke again.

"I am going to destroy everything that fucking gets in my way," he said. Yea no he was not going to protect me even if I didn't want it. He just wanted to destroy everything. Doesn't he? I sigh out loud.

"if your that fucking worried then just stay next to me," He said not looking at me. What does this mean? I could feel myself blushing.

I then hear a voice that I have near heard before. "every disaster and accident you can imagine" then person paused. "I built this facility myself I call it the unforeseen simulation joint"

I see why we call it USJ now. It is a very long name to say. I then see the space hero thirteen. I liked thirteen when I was younger he has an amazing but dangerous quirk. But that doesn't stop him from being a hero which I really admirer.

I look to see Izuku and Ochaco shouting with excitement. "He's a gentleman hero who does his best work in rescue scenarios" She then shouts louder "I love thirteen." I see those two are equally excited and happy to be having a teacher like thirteen.

I see thirteen and Aizawa sensei having a private conversion. It looks serious. I wonder what it could be about? Also where All Might Aizawa sensei said he was going to be here as well.

"before we do I have one or two points" Thirteen shows us two fingers. "or three" then adds another finger. "four" then another finger. Lots of points.

He then begins to explain his quirk to us but I am sure most of us already know it as all most everyone has smiles on there faces.

But then it takes a turn and everyone stops smiling as Thirteen speaks " however my power could easily kill. I've no doubt there are some among you with similar abilities"

It's scary to think that but it's true. I have always known this so its nothing new but by the looks of the other students it seems that others did not know this.

He begins to explain some more but I don't listen all I can force on is the feeling I have been having. It's been getting worst and no. I am not talking about the feeling I have for Katsuki even though that is getting stronger.

No, I am talking about the bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach. The feeling that something is going to happen. Something bad.

I try to ignore the feeling by looking at Katsuki and see he has his usual expression. Does he feel the same way toward me? I shake my head.

I don't think he does. He doesn't seem like the type of person to like someone. He is also so angry and grumpy.

I don't even know why I like him.

"this class will show you a new perspective you will learn how to utilize your quirks to save lives," Thirteen says. I don't think Katsuki is going to be any good at this.

"your powers are not meant to inflict harm. I hope you leave here today with the understanding that you're meant to help people"

I knew this already and I think most people know this already or maybe its because I had a parent who was a hero.

Thirteen the bows down like they do in the theatre after a performance. "That is all! I thank you all for listening"

That's a bit weird why wouldn't we listen. We want to be heroes, of course, we are going to listen to some parts.

I can see Izuku and Ochaco and Iida impressed with Thirteens 'performance' as they are clapping. "He's awesome!" I hear Ochaco say.

"Bravo!! Braaavo!!" I see Iida getting a bit too happy at Thirteens lesson's small speech.

"Great first off..." Aizawa sensei stops speaking and is looking behind us. I really have a bad feeling about whats behind us.

I don't want to look but I am going to be a hero so I have to be brave to look at it.

I look behind me and see a purple portal like thing expanding. Then I see something coming out of it.

It's a person. A person with a hand on its face. What? Why does he have a hand on his face?

Does this have something to do with the bad feeling I was having before?

I see more people coming out. Oh no these look like villains. They can't be villains. Right?

But that thought goes out the window when Aizawa sensei shouts out "huddle up and don't move" Yep villains.

My classmates look around confused about why Aizawa sensei said that. Do they not see whats happening?

Aizawa sensei shouts again "Thirteen protect the students"

This is getting really serious now. I am scared. What's going to happen to my friends? To my teacher? Or me?

I feel someone grab my hand and squeeze trying to get me to move with them but just end up being pulled. I look to see Katsuki. Why am I not surprised he is always grabbing my wrist?

But he didn't grab my wrist but my hand. Why? I need to ignore these

thoughts I need to force on what happening now.

​​​​​​​