𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Now it was homeroom and everyone was sitting down as Aizawa sensei entered the classroom and stood in front of the room.

"good work with yesterdays battle training. I looked over your grades and evaluations." He then paused and looked around the room.

"Bakugou grow up already stop wasting your talent" Oh no Katsuki is going to make a scene and then he is going to get in trouble. I looked toward the blond waiting for him to a reaction when I hear "got it."

Wait, what. Did he just? What is happening to him. Has he finally grown up?

Aizawa sensei then started again but this time to Midoriya. "It seems you have ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk because just trying isn't going to work"

I wonder what's up with his quirk? Why does it hurt him? I question him in my head as I look to my right to see him nervous.

Once again Aizawa sensei spoke, "Now on to homeroom business sorry for the sudden announcement but today..." He paused. Oh no please don't be another brutal pop quiz.

"you'll be picking a class president" Everyone then shouted out in surprise shock and relief "such a normal school like thing"

Everyone then started to put there hands up shouting things like:

"I wanna be president lemma do it"

"I wanna be a leader"

"I'd like to do it"

I didn't put my hand up as I knew I wouldn't make a good leader. I am just not the type of person for this type of stuff. It's just too much responsibility. I already have enough responsibility as it is.

But the loudest person was the NICE AND FRIENDLY hedgehog if you didn't notice it was sarcasm because obliviously he is 100% not nice and friendly. No one is going to vote for him even if I do have some sort of complicated feelings toward him. I will pick whoever is best for the role.

Iida then stood up with his hand in the air and made his way to the front of the room. "that our true leader must be chosen by-election" That is a smart idea, Iida.

"This is just a classroom, not Congress," someone said. Even though that is true it is a smart way of picking class president it is fair and even.

Everyone started to say there complains to Iida like:

"we haven't known each other for long"

"everyone will vote for themselves"

They are very valid facts but Iida explains that whoever got the highest votes get to be class president. Iida is very smart and he is a person who is very serious and is very good at being responsible.

I know who I am voting for. Sorry, Momo.

Once everyone's votes were in Midoriya won with 3 votes then Momo with 2 who is the vice president. Well done for Momo. It wasn't surprising that she got more votes she did get first place in the quirk test. Also, she got in thought recommendation so people probably thought she was strong which she is.

I looked down the listen to see Iida got only one vote. So he didn't vote even though people thought he would he didn't he voted on either Momo or Midoriya but most likely Midoriya. I looked towards Iida to see his sad face but he is also surprised someone voted for him. I am going to tell him I voted for him so he can know I was on his side.

Then, of course, Mr Loud Mouth had to shout out "Who voted for that fucking stupid Deku tell me now" He was like a loose animal on the run. I saw Uraraka trying to act normal but I could tell she was nervous about Katsuki founding out. So I guess Uraraka was one of the people who voted for him.

I can tell she has a crush on him because she is always nervous and blushing and smiling and laughing a lot when Midoriya is around but that is the same to him. But they just don't know they like each other.

"Oi (Y/N) who did you vote for?" Katsuki came over and asked me. Oh no, he is going to get angry but I am still going to say it. "I voted for Iida," I said looking him straight in the eyes trying to look like I am not scared. Which for a fact I am not but I am trying to keep my heart and face colour normal. I can't believe just by having him near me makes me feel this way. I need to stop.

"WHAT WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR THAT GLASSES BASTARD?" He shouted at me. I looked around to see Iida blushing at what he said. I wave at him and give him a small smile to which he returns blushing more.

"OI, LOOK AT ME NOT HIM" He shouted at me. I looked at him "why did you vote for him?" He questioned me again but this time at a lower volume.

I smiled at him "I voted for him because he is the person that I think would do the best job for it" I said and quickly grabbed my bag and run out of the class.

I could hear him shouting my name as I run to the lunch hall. I looked up back and saw Iida Midoriya and Uraraka catching up to me.

"H-hello (Y/N) thank you for the vote," He said as he bowed. "It's ok Iida now let's go to Lunch I am hungry.

"aren't you always hungry" I heard a voice say I turned around and saw Momo and Mina. "S-shut up Momo, you don't know me"

"are you sure?" She gave me a look saying try me and I definitely didn't want to try her on that she knows too many of my secrets so I quickly grabbed Mina's arm and pulled her with me as I run down the hallway to get to the Lunch hall.

"WAIT (Y/N)" is what I hear from behind us as me and Mina were laughing.