Introduction

Lyric Melody Rosalyn Aerial Rodriguez was born in Dominican Republic and she is Dominican, and Puerto Rican. She moved to Arizona when she was five after her mother's funnel. Her mother Melody was hit by a drunk truck driver on Lyric's birthday. While her mother was picking her up from school. Lyric as had ups and downs in her life and just wants to be happy for a change.

Stephanie Gonzalez

Is Lyrics best friend she has known Lyric since she was two. Their mothers went to high school together and joined the Army together. Stephanie is also in the Army. Lyric and Stephanie are both born on the same day April 5.

Valerie Jones

Is Lyrics best friend she has known her since 3rd grade. She is a police officer. Is roommates with Lyric and Stephanie.

Alan Rodriguez

Is Lyrics father. He left her when she was five because he couldn't deal with the pain of his wife's death. He joined the Army to get away from his family.

Kevin

Is Lyric's friend who has known her since 5th grade. Is also neighbors with Lyric, Valerie,and Stephanie.

Trey Songz

Is a R&B singer. He has trust issues from his previous relationship. He is a family man and a momma's boys. He has two little brothers Alex and Forrest. He knows what it's like to live without a dad because he's left when he was little.