New People Part3

Tremaine POV

Lyric did not come home last night. I'm so piss right now. I call her forty times and no answer. I left twenty texts and no response. She better not have been fucking no nigga cause I will beat the shit out him. I call my mom and brother to come over the house. We just talk and watch some movies. I heard the door open and close. I walk to the entrance and see Lyric leaning on the door biting her lip and smiling.

Tremaine: Lyric where the hell were you all night.

Lyric: I told you I was going out.

Tremaine: Where. You better have been not fucking no nigga.

Lyric: I wasn't fucking no one. I went to dinner.

Tremaine: You should of been here earlier.

Lyric: We ended up going to the park and I fell asleep.

Tremaine: You expect me to believe that.

Lyric: Yes I do I did nothing wrong. All I did was go to dinner with a guy that was it. Your mad for nothing.

Tremaine: So why did you come home so late and not answer none of my calls or texts.

Lyric: I told you why I came home so late. I'm not explain got again. I didn't answer because I'm still piss on what happen yesterday.

She walk up the steps and she enter the kitchen. She went in refrigerator I slam it close.

Tremaine: I know how you feel now. I know what's like to be left alone and worry about someone I love. I learn my lesson. Please forgive babe I'm sorry.

Lyric: Im not forgiving you till you change. I'm tired of you going out and you being tempt by bitches and hoes. Then you sleeping with them. (Gco)

Tremaine: It was one time and the first time we were together yet.

Lyric: You know your right. We weren't together but what about the second time Trey.

Tremaine: I was drunk I didn't know it was Helen till we were done.

Lyric: I don't care who it was you still did it and you knew what you were doing I'm not going through this again.

Tremaine: I said I'm sorry.

Lyric: You gonna have to do more then say sorry Tremaine.

Tremaine: Don't call me that baby please forgive me.

April: What is going on with you too. Y'all so loud you woke me up.

Tremaine: Sorry ma.

April: Y'all have been fighting like this since Forrest's birthday. I want to know what's going and I want to know now.

I look at Lyric and she look at me. She had that same look she had on her face when I told her I cheat. I hate that face.

April: I know you guys love each can't you just put everything behind you guys. Now say sorry and hug and kiss.

I look at Lyric I saw a more softer look on her face I smile at her and she gave me a weak smile. I walk over to her and hug her.

Tremaine: I'm sorry.

Lyric: I forgive you.

She buried her face in my chest. I lean her head up to me and I kiss her soft sweet plum lips. She enter her tongue in my mouth. I lost my train of thought when Lyric tug on my pants. I pick her up by her ass and put her on the counter.

April: Ahem I hope you guys still know I'm here.

We pull apart and smile at each other. I peck her lips one last time.

Tremaine: Sorry ma you want breakfast.

April: After you wipe that counter down I'll eat.

We all laugh Lyric went to the room and change. My left to lay down. I start to cook. Lyric came back smelling good her hair was wet which made her even more sexier. She wrap her arms around my abs and kiss my back. Her hands roam down to Trey jr. She stroke him slowly. Lyric has never suck my dick I wonder if she is good. She kiss my back again. I turn around and look at her she was biting her lip.

Tremaine: What do you want.

Lyric: I want you in me. She said getting on her toes and kiss my lips. She bit my bottom lip then lick it. She kiss down my chest. Then she pull my underwear down. Trey jr pop out. She stroke it and pre cum start to come out. She place her mouth on the head of my member. She start suck on it hard. I lean my head back in enjoyment.

April: OMG I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

My mom said covering her eyes and walking back to her room.I jump cause I didn't know she was there which cause Lyric start to choke. I look down and she was coughing.

Tremaine: Babe are you ok.

Lyric: Yea I'm fine I'm just gonna go lay down. She said coughing.

Tremaine: Babe wait I got to bust.

Now I have blue balls cause of my mom. For what Lyric was doing it was good. I was surprise that she had the courage to suck my dick.

Vote&Comment&Share.