Today's the Day

VALERIE'S POV

So today's the day that Stephanie leaves I'm gonna miss fighting with her in the morning over who drunk the orange juice and both know Lyric did it. Stephanie is my best friend. This house is going to be weird without her. I would of went to the Army but the year I was going to go take my exam for it my brother died. So I didn't go I don't regret it tho. I'm fine with staying here making sure my family is safe.

Lyric is in the kitchen making Stephanie's favorite breakfast. I start to walk to Stephanie's room. I knock on the door till she answers it.

(Stephanie-S Valerie-V Lyric-L)

S- morning boo

V- you ready

S- As I can ever be

I start to cry a little

S- Valerie don't cry. I'm coming back don't worry about me dying or anything.

She reaches over and gives me a hug. We break apart for a while and just stare at each other. I lean in and kiss Stephanie on the forehead. She does the same. I kiss her on the nose. She does the same. Stephanie kisses me on my lips and I give in. We end up walking backwards into her room. I take off her shirt and she takes off mines. I have always had this little crush on Stephanie I have a boyfriend and I don't if I'm Bisexual or I'm confused. She starts to take off my bra and sucks on my breast.

V- Stephanie I moan what are we doing I mange to slur out my mouth. She has some tongue game.

S- I want you I know you always had a little crush on me and you know I'm Bisexual. So why not.

V- I want you. I say

She start to rub my clit and and I kiss her neck. There was a knock and it was Lyric we stopped and put our clothes on. I went to the door and made sure Stephanie was decent first.

L- you guys breakfast is done.

S- ok we will be out in a minute.

I watched as Lyric went into her room and I heard her shower go on. I turn around and Stephanie is only in her bra and underwear.

V- damn girl you got a body.

S- that's what I have to do since I'm in the Army.

She lies down on her bed and tell me to come here.

S- I'm really horny right now and I think you can take care of it.

V- O really. I say walking over to her and biting my lip.

S-mmmh hmmm

We both had sex and it was different. I hope this doesn't effect or friendship. I just cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend who is like my sister. Me and Stephanie leave the room and go eat.

Lyric- y'all ready to go.

S&V- yea we a say with a smile on our face.

Lyric- what's with the both of you.

S&V. Nothing what's up you.

Lyric you guys are weird. Let's go for General has a heart attack cause your late.

Lyric is the first to walk out the door and Stephanie slaps my ass. I turn around smile. We walk out the door and get in the car.

Lyric Stephanie you sure you don't me to go.

S-yes Lyric I'm a big girl now.

Lyric- ok don't let me get a call saying you dead or missing. Cause I will be over there whipping peoples ass.

S- I know you will. And don't worry I will be fine. You just need to worry about you date with Trey and I'll call you tonight and if I don't tomorrow morning.

L&V ok

STEPHANIE'S POV

I can't believe I'm going back to overseas again this will be my third time and my first time by myself. Lyric and we went for two years. Right after high school.

Lyric- Well we are here.

We get out the and get my bags. We all start to cry. I give them both hugs.

General- Private Gonzalez lets go.

S- he is a pain in the ass.

Lyric tell me about it. We see you in a couple of months.

S yay bye. And you better tell me everything about your date and nothing less.

Lyric I will.

Lyric walked off to go talk to some of our friends from base.

V- so I guess this is it.

S- yup about this morning.

V- I won't tell Lyric. We were just two people who were horny.

S- thanks. Umm but we can talk about it when I come back. Ok.

V- yea. I love you.

S- I love you too girl.

Lyric- I love you too

Lyric says joining out hug. I walk off and get on the plane. I don't turn back. The plane takes off and I'm back to fighting for this country.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I BET YALL DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

THIS WAS JUST A FILLER.

DO YALL THINK VALERIE IS CONFUSED.

WILL LYRIC FIND OUT.

WHERE DO YALL WANT TREY AND LYRIC TO GO FOR THEIR DATE. ILL PICK AND WHO EVER I PICK WILL GET A SHOUTOUT. SOMEWHERE COMFORTABLE, CASUAL, AND WHERE THEY CAN BE THEIR SELF.

TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK HONEST OPINION.

BYE