Finding the Truth

Tremaine POV

Lyric: Baby I love this house.

Tremaine: You like everyone we saw.

Lyric: I know but this is my dream house. It has everything. The kitchen is huge. The pool is big. The bedroom is amazing.

Nikki: So you guys like the house.

Tremaine: I think we gonna keep looking.

Lyric: Were gonna get it.

Tremaine: Give us a minute please.

The realtor left us alone. Lyric look at me and fold her arms and pout her lip.

Tremaine: What I say about that pouting.

Lyric: Babe I want the house.

Tremaine: We can keep looking.

Lyric: What's so bad about the house.

Tremaine: Nothing I think we should just keep looking.

Lyric: Baby you want me to be happy right.

Tremaine: Yes.

Lyric: Then do this for me. I really love this house it has everything. Pleaseeee.

Tremaine: Fine.

Lyric jump on me and kiss my face. I caught her and grab her ass.

Lyric: I love you.

The realtor came back and we sign the papers. We just have to wait cause other people want the house and we have wait to see who bids on the house the most. Lyric and I left the house and went to lunch to meet our wedding planner. Lyric is so happy today I just might get some more today.

At Lunch

Tremaine: Baby what's our wedding planners name.

Lyric: David Tutera

Tremaine: What you want in the wedding.

Lyric: I want to get married on the beach or somewhere near the ocean. I want you to wear a bow tie. Maybe Asia and Emmy could be the flower girl. More stuff I have in mind.

Tremaine: You must of really thought about it.

Lyric: Not really. These are the ideas I had when I was younger. I never thought as I grew up I would get married.

Tremaine: Why.

Lyric: I never meet someone who treat me like you do. I been through so much that I never thought someone would want to marry me.

Tremaine: Well I'm honor to be your first and only husband.

Lyric: I'm glad to be your first and only wife. We kiss each other. It felt like the first time I kiss her. Sweet and soft. I want to spend the rest of my life with this women. She's my everything. Our kiss got heat and Lyric grab my dick and stroke it. I grab her ass and she moan softly.

David: Excuse are you two Tremaine and Lyric.

We pull apart and smile. Lyric blush and look down. I look up at David and shook his hand.

Tremaine: Yes I'm Tremaine and this Lyric.

David: It's nice to meet you two finally.

Lyric: Hi it's nice to meet you to.

David: Are you from New York.

Lyric: Umm yes. How did you know.

David: I heard it in your voice.