Valentin's Day

Lyric's POV

Today is Valentine's Day. The full of love,kisses,flowers,cupid,chocolate,
candy,and some lust. Well I could be doing and having all of that but my ass is sick with the damn flu. Plus Trey was here all day taking care of me. He left yesterday after we had dinner. His album is almost done I heard a couple of the songs and I think the fans are going to like it. We found out that Stephanie is alive. She Skype me two weeks after I got out the hospital. She looked pretty beat up but I'm just happy that she is still alive I don't know what I would without her. I was studying for my chemistry test when Angelica walks in my door with Leisha.

Angelica: Hey boo you still sick.

Lyric: Yea

Leisha: You still coming to class today.

Lyric: Yea I have a test today.

Leisha: We should head out now if we want a good parking spot.

Lyric: Alright bye Gela.

Angelica: Lyric you want to go to the movies with me and the kids tonight.

Lyric: Sure I want to get out the house anyway.

I walk out the house with Leisha and get in her car. We start to drive when my baby comes on the radio.

Lyric: Turn it up. I need a girl who gonna be my baby.

Leisha turns the radio off.

Lyric:What was that for.

Leisha: Where here at school where there is no Trey.

Lyric:Well it was your idea to give me tickets to his dinner.

Leisha: I regret everyday with it.

Lyric: Girl shut up so we can As this test.

We walk in the building and enter our Chemistry class. Our teacher starts to hand out the test. I taking my test when my phone vibrates in my purse. I take it out and hide it under the table while I see who is texting me. It was just Trey saying He misses me.

Lyric: Taking a test. Talk when I'm done.

I finished my test and hand it in. I left the building that was my only class today. I was walking to get something eat when I bump into someone.

?: Sorry.

They just ran away after that. That's weird. I went to Starbucks and Leshia meet up with me.

Leshia: That test was hard.

Lyric: No it was not.

Leisha: That's cause you studied.

Lyric: I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Leisha's POV

As Lyric went to the bathroom I went through her purse and found her keys. Trey is planning a surprise for Lyric to make up for something he did. Angelica and I are suppose to be keeping Lyric away from the house while Trey gets everything ready. I take off Lyric's key off her king ring and put it in my pocket. I send Trey a text.

Leisha: I got the key.

Tremaine: Ok I'm around the corner from the house.

Leisha: I'll drop Lyric off at the movies with Angelica. Come back to her house with the key.

Tremaine: Ok.

Lyric's POV

I walk back to the table where Leisha was at. She was on her phone smiling. Like she got a boo.