Engangment Party

Tremaine POV

Today is Lyric and I engagement party. We been engage for about five months now and Lyric is hella stress. She's been working on the wedding and taking care of me, work, and school. She Wonder Woman right now. We move our wedding date to next year cause of the baby. We are in Miami at the house and Lyric was getting ready and I was getting dress in my tux. We were having the party here at the house. It was going to be outside on the beach. Lyric walk downstairs and she look amazing. She was wearing the same dress the day of the foundation dinner. It still fit her like a glove.

Tremaine: Baby you look amazing.

Lyric: Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself.

April: Let me take y'all picture.

Lyric and I stood in front of the backdrop that I got custom made. It was white Roses wall. Lyric love it. We took a picture of her showing her ring off, us kissing, hugging. Lyric got on her tippy toes to kiss me. We took pictures with our families.

Emmy: I wanna take a picture.

Emmy ran into my arms and we took one with her in the middle. We kiss her cheeks on each side. Lyric and Emmy took one with Emmy looking at her ring. Emmy is such a goofball cause she tried to take Lyric's ring and Lyric wasn't having that. The she ran off and play around till dinner was ready.

Lyric POV

Shawn: I'm proud of you two.

Lyric: Thanks dad I mean Shawn.

Shawn: You just call me dad.

Lyric: No I didn't. Your getting old and so are your ears.

I walk away. I really just call him dad. I wish my dad was here. I haven't seen him since Trey was in the hospital. I heard he got married. I didn't go and I know he's upset but I really don't care. He didn't even bother to show up today but o well I'm chillin. Trey start to talk to his boys and I was talking to Nikki, Kim, Beyonce, and Kelly.

Kim: Lyric your ring is amazing.

Lyric: Thank you.

Kelly: Girl I wish my man would buy me my dream ring.

Nikki: I don't I'm just working on my music.

Beyoncé: So when's the wedding.

Lyric: Next year June 21.

Kim: Why so late. Why not have it this year.

Lyric: Trey is going in tour soon after his leg heals. I'm graduating soon.

I didn't want to tell them about the baby cause I already feel stupid that I'm marrying and it's not my baby. I don't need other people telling I shouldn't cause he cheat. I love him and that's all that matters.

Nikki: I know I just better be there at that bachelorette party.

Lyric: Now you know I can't go without my drinking buddy.

Stephanie: Or you turn up twin.

I turn around and I saw Stephanie. She said she wasn't coming today cause she got held up at work.

Lyric: Stephanie what are doing here.

Stephanie: Well I had to make it to my girls engagement party. I mean I was there throw the whole ring processes.

Lyric: What. When did this happen.

Stephanie: A couple months before he propose. I was the first one to know. I help him with the ring.