Not Telling

Valerie's POV

So today I woke up in Lyric's bed because we were messing around with Trey. I think I'm going to quite my job of being a cop. Yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I told Tahj and he is excited. I just want to be an at home mom and finish school right now. I'm only a junior in college so I need all the time to get my grades right. Tahj wants me to move in with him I think I'm going to do that. I still haven't told him what about happen with Stephanie and I. I don't think he will be piss cause it was with a girl he might even be turned on. I need to talk to Stephanie and tell her. I don't want to give her mixed feelings. I decided I was going to take a shower so I can drive Lyric and Angelica to the airport. I don't know why Lyric got a job all the way in Virginia but I'm going to miss her and Angelica and her kids. They were so nice to be around. I got up and went to my room to get ready.

LYRIC'S POV

I felt my bed get lighter. It must of been Valerie we were messing with Trey yesterday. After we were done messing with him we watched a movie. We probably got tired and feel asleep. I still haven't finished packing and I'm leaving in a couple of hours. Angelica is coming with me cause she has never been to Virginia so she wants to see what it's like. I got up out my bed. Finished packing picked my clothes out to save some time. I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my hair with my conditioner. My hair started to get curly. I got out dried off. Put lotion on. I sprayed some Japanese Cherry Blossom on. I put some gray sweatpants on an army green shirt put on my black combat boots. I got my luggage and left my room. I'm going to be in Virginia for two months. I see Emmy eating a bowl of Lucky Charm. I kiss her head.

Lyric: You ready to get in the airplane baby girl.

Emmy: Yes is the aplane is it scary.

Lyric: no baby it's not scary and it's airplane not aplane.

Emmy: What do you expect I'm only three.

Lyric: Ok baby go out you shoes so we can go where is your mommy.

Emmy: She's downstairs with Caius.

Lyric: Ok.

I walk downstairs to see if Angelica is ready. She was just getting her bags to walk upstairs.

Lyric: you need some help there.

Angelica:Please.

I grab her bags as she carries Caius in one hand and a bag in the other. We get upstairs and wait for Valerie so we can go.

Lyric: Valerie let's go you are only driving us to the airport then you can have the house to yourself. I scream.

Valerie: Why you screaming I'm right here. She says walking out the kitchen with toast in her mouth.

Lyric: Sorry I thought you where in your room. Let's go before we are late. We grab all our bags and walk to the Range Rover. Even tho it's Stephanie she won't mind us using it. We start to drive off to the airport. I look in the backseat to see the kids knocked out and so is Gela.

Valerie: Ly I have to tell you something.

Lyric: What's up girl? Is everything ok?

Valerie: Yea everything is ok. I'm pregnant and I'm moving in with Tahj so when you get back I won't be at the house no more.

Lyric: OMG I'm going to be Auntie. I don't want you to leave.

Valerie: I know boo but Tahj wants me to live with him so the baby want be going back and forth. Plus I'm quitting my job. I'm tired of being a cop. I love it and all but it's just stressing me out. I want to just take some time to find myself before the baby gets here.