The Answer Part 2

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: Hi

Lyric: Hi

She wet her hair her clothes were all wet from the rain. She jump on me and wrap her arms and legs around me. I catch her she kiss me. Like she miss me and I was going to leave but I'm not going no where. I close the door with my foot. I pin Lyric on the door. She pull away and look at me. She was breathing hard.

Lyric: I love you.

Tremaine: I love you too.

I kiss her again. I took her Arizona University hoodie off. I threw it on the floor. I kiss Lyric's neck. She moaning loudly which turn me on. I carried her to the couch and laid her down gently. I took her bra off and threw it. She move her neck to give me more access. I suck on her spot leaving a hickey. I massage her right boob. I kiss down her body to her navel. I took her shorts off. She look at me the same way the first time we made love. I knew she want to make love and not just fuck. I kiss her lips and pick her up again. I carried her upstairs to my room. I close the door and lock it. I laid her on the bed. I took her shorts off and pull her panties off slowly with my teeth. I kiss her other set of lips. She moan softly. I lick her clit which turn into sucking. I miss pleasuring her. She was so wet like a waterfall. I stuck my tongue in her and she push my head in farther and arch her back. I lick every inch of her and she love it. I enter my two fingers in her and she went crazy.

Lyric: Shit Tremaine.....Put another one in.

I look at her like surprise. She never ask for me to put a third finger in. I smile at her and did as I was told. I went faster and faster till she cum. I suck her sweet juices off my fingers. She grab my hand and suck the rest off. She crawl her finger for me to come toward her. I hover over her and kiss her. She flip us over and she kiss on my neck which turn into sucking. She kiss down my chest and pull my pants off. She pull my Calvin Klein boxer briefs off. She took me out and stroke me slowly. Lyric attach her lips to my member.

Tremaine: Shit baby.

She swallow me whole. That was her first time she did that and she didn't choke or gag. I cum in her mouth and she swallow all of it. She kiss up my chest. I flip us over and enter her slow and deep. After that we made love till the sun came up. Like our first time together.

Next Morning

Lyric POV

I woke up today feeling good. I got my baby back and I feel like my relationship is ok right now. We have a lot of work but we are going to work on it. Trey was still asleep I kiss his chest and got out of bed with a sheet covering me. I grab one of Trey's shirt and put it on. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the room and went downstairs. I start making breakfast when the doorbell rang. I walk to the door and open it. The bitch that slept with my man was standing there.

Lyric: What do you want.

Gabriella: I need to talk to Trey.

Lyric: What ever you need to say you can it to my face.

Gabriella: Can you at least let me in so I can talk to the both of you then.

Lyric: No.

Tremaine: Lyric let her in.

I roll my eyes and let Gabriella in. She sat down on the couch. Trey didn't have shirt on and Gabriella was just staring at him. I want to beat the shit out of her but I have change and I'm trying to not fight. Trey sat down across from Gabriella. I went into the kitchen to give them some privacy.

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: Gabby why are you?

Gabriella: Trey I'm pregnant.