The Box

Lyric's POV

I woke this morning in bed alone. Trey wasn't beside me. I got out of bed to get ready for school. I walk in the bathroom and the tub was already fill with bubbles. I put my hand in it and it was still hot. Trey must of fill it for me before he left. I strip out of my clothes and got in the tub. My phone was ringing. I look at the screen it was Derwin. I haven't talk to him since we kiss. I miss talking him and how he gave me so much attention. I heard he broke up with Melanie. I shook the thought of him out of head and got out the shower. I did my hygiene stuff and walk out the bathroom. There was a box on my bed. I walk over to it and open it. It was box full of panties and bras. Some were big and some were small. None of them were my size. I grew very anger. I look deeper into the box and there was pictures of Trey with women in bed naked. In different positions for sex. I look deeper in the box and there was a DVD. I didn't want to watch it but I had to. I went into my living room and the video pop out onto the screen. It was a sex tape of Trey and some girl.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

I began to cry I can't believe Trey cheated on me again. I couldn't watch this anymore. I was getting ready to take it out when I heard Trey call the girls name.

Tremaine: Damn Gabby you must of really miss this dick.

Gabby: You know I did.

The video ended and it went to another part. It was Trey and some other girl. I look closer and it was Helen. I couldn't take this any more. I took the DVD out. I walk back to my room and got dress. I think I'm going to pay Trey a little visit.

Tremaine's POV

I was at a meeting with my team going over album sales, tour, promo, and time off. I need this time off so I can take Lyric to Paris. She has always talk about going but she never had the money to go. There was knock on the door. I got up and open it. It was Lyric.

Tremaine: Hey baby.

Lyric: Move. She said angrily.

She start walking to Gabby. She pull Gabby out of her chair by her hair and start punching her face. She was slapping her and beating the hell out of her. Gabby start fighting back. I pull Lyric off of Gabby and she still tried to fight her. Gabby was mess up. Her nose was bleeding her hair was mess up and she had a black eye. There was weave on the floor and it wasn't Lyric's. My baby is all natural. I took Lyric outside so Gabby could calm down and can stop the bleeding from her nose. I put Lyric down and she slap me in my face. Damn she hit like a man.

Tremaine: What the hell was that for.

Lyric: You cheating bastard. Sleeping with Gabby and Helen then making a video of it. You are disgusting. This relationship is over. She pull her promise ring off and throw it at my face. She ran out the building. I was just shock. I had no idea what she was talking about. I never made video of Helen and Gabby having sex with me. I pick up the ring and ran after Lyric. She was in the parking lot she had a baseball bat in her hand. She was next to my car. This isn't going to end well.

Lyric: You wanna fuck other bitches Trey.

She the back window of my Lamborghini.

Lyric: Then make a video of it.

The goes both my side windows.

Lyric: I FUCKING HATE YOU TREMAINE ALDON NEVERSON.

There goes my front window.

Tremaine: Lyric stop.

Lyric: Why should I you didn't stop fucking those hoes. When you fucking cheated.