Survive

Lyric POV

I woke up today and my arm was hurting. I sat up and look at my arm. It was red and it had Trey's handprint on it. I touch it and it burn. I got out of bed trying not to wake up Trey. I went to the bathroom and look at it in the mirror. It looks like the same mark that José gave me.

Tremaine: Did I do that.

Lyric: Who else did it Trey.

Tremaine: Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just really mad and I lost control.

Lyric: I don't care about my arm. I'm mad cause you yell at me. You know I don't like to be yell at.

Tremaine: I know baby I'm sorry. I just didn't want him to hurt. I just want to protect you.

Lyric: Trey I'm train to fight for myself. I could of kill him if I want to.

Tremaine: I know I just want to protect you from him. Babe I know how to handle him. Next time I tell you to do something for your protection just please do it.

Lyric: Fine. Don't put your hand on me like that ever again. You know how I am when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Tremaine: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it.

Lyric: Ok. Can you leave i have to get dress.

Tremaine: Where you going.

Lyric: I have to meet someone Trey stop asking questions.

Tremaine: Just tell me.

Lyric: It doesn't concern you.

Tremaine: Lyric

Lyric: What

Tremaine: Is it Derwin.

Lyric: No I don't see Derwin all the time Trey. Stop asking.

Tremaine: Stop keeping things from me.

Lyric: I'm keeping things from you. I can't tell you where I'm fucking going or who I'm seeing Tremaine. Stop asking.

Tremaine: Just tell me.

Lyric: I SAID NO TREMAINE. LEAVE IT ALONE. GO DO SOMETHING AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

Tremaine: What's your problem.

Lyric: Your my problem. I'm not going to see Derwin. I'm not cheating. I'm not having sex and getting pregnant. I have to see some for something that's it. Now leave me the fuck alone. You act like you don't trust.

Tremaine: That's cause I don't. Lyric I didn't mean to say that.

Lyric: That's great Trey. I see the real person you fucking are. It's ok for you to cheat and I can't do something for your fucking safety. You can't trust me. I did nothing to you except kiss someone who treats like you use too. I gave you everything you need from me. How bout you stop being a bitch and be a man you use to be. I don't like the person I'm looking at now.

Tremaine: Baby I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I just (gco)

Lyric: You just what your sorry. You thought you could propose and it would fix everything. It didn't. Were still fighting. I hate it I'm sick of it. You mess everything up not me. So fuck Tremaine. Sorry doesn't fix everything. I been threw a whole bunch of bullshit in my life. I thought you were gonna change that. Your just the same like everyone else. You add an dad more bullshit to my plate. Where to a point I will break. Here I am loving you and taking care of you. Doing everything I can to make us survive. Your the one who cheat,your the one who got some hoe pregnant, your the one who broke my heart into tiny pieces and I don't know if it can be repair.

I was just done with this whole conversation with Trey. I just walk away from him. He didn't even say anything. He just stood there in the bathroom. I pack some clothes in a suitcase. I just need to get away from this. I put my uniform on cause I have to go to base. Then I'm getting on a plane and going to New York.

Tremaine POV

I didn't know that's how Lyric felt. I hurt her so bad that she can't even trust no more and she is probably falling for another man. She is usually so strong and she'll keep everything in but she broke. She trust me to take care of her and I couldn't even do that. I didn't know what to say to her. I was just speechless. She walk out the bathroom and went somewhere. I walk out and I saw her packing. She's leaving she was in her uniform.

Tremaine: Lyric what are you doing.

Lyric: I need to leave.

Tremaine: What your going overseas.

Lyric: No don't worry about where I'm going. Since you don't trust me.

Tremaine: Baby I do trust you. Please don't leave me.

Lyric: Trey I made up my mind already.

Tremaine: LYRIC I SAID YOUR NOT LEAVING. I yell and throwing her bag across the room. She look at me and she was scare.

Lyric: What is your problem.

Tremaine: I told you your not leaving me. Not again I lost you once and I'm not losing you again. We are going to fix this somehow someway. Your not leaving if i have to lock you in here and chain you to the bed. Now unpack your shit and get ready for dinner.

Sorry I haven't been updating like I have I was on vacation again. I will be updating about four chapters tonight. So be on the look out. Thanks for waiting for me.