B.A.N.S

Lyric's POV

Lyric: Trey stop I have to get ready.

Tremaine: I don't want to.

Lyric: You gonna make me burn the food.

Tremaine: Turn the stove off.

Trey and I are at my house suppose to get ready for dinner with his family tonight. I can't get ready cause Trey won't leave me alone. He keeps poking my on my side and kissing me. I like it but I don't want to burn this food for my grandma. She is staying for a while to just spend time together.

Lyric: Trey I'm serious stop.

Tremaine: Pleasee babe one quickie.

Lyric: No.

Tremaine: Why.

Lyric: ONE my grandmother is here and will hear us. TWO we need to get ready.

Tremaine: Please baby I need to get rid of this boner.

Lyric: What bon......O that boner. He push up against me from behind and I felt him on my butt. Damn baby what was you doing.

Tremaine: I want to do you.

Lyric: Not now.

Tremaine: Pleasee cold shower ain't gonna help. I need to be inside of your good tight pussy.

Lyric: Fine but don't make me wake up my grandmother.

Tremaine: Fine I'll try to make it painless.

Trey pick me up off the floor and put me on the island in my kitchen. He didn't hesitate at all. Trey threw my legs over his shoulders. He took off my shirt I was wearing but I didnt have no panties or bra under it.

Tremaine: You went to bed like this and you ain't let me hit.

I nod my head and bit down on my bottom lip.

Tremaine: You gonna pay now.

His tongue was deep in me. I push his head farther in me.

Lyric: Fuck yes Trey.

He start to rub my clit which drove me crazy. He stuck his two fingers in me and suck on my clit. God this was feeling so good.

Lyric: Right there baby......aaaaahhhhh ... Yes yes yes.

Tremaine: You gonna cum for daddy. He said going faster in me.

Lyric: Yes I'm gonna c cum. Fuck shit.

I cum all over Trey's hand and he lick it all up.

Lyric: Daddy I wanna taste.

Tremaine: You wanna taste baby.

I nod my head while biting my lip.

Tremaine: I can't hear you.

Lyric: Yes.

Tremaine: yes what.

Lyric: Yea papì Trey.

I knew Trey was turn on now he loves it when I talk Spanish. I suck on his fingers.

Tremaine: You taste good baby?

Lyric: Yes.

Tremaine: Good now turn around.

I got down from the island and bent over for him. He was about to enter me when he stop.

Tremaine: Twerk for me.

I bent down a little more and twerk on Trey. He slap my ass and bent me over. He enter me and I lost it. He pound into me hard and deep. He was only half way in me. I needed to grab on something and end up knocking the cleaning spray over. He went faster in me. That shit was feeling good but it start to hurt. I pull away a little to relieve my pussy but Trey didn't like that.