Making it up

Lyric's POV

I felt bad that I burn down Trey's car and kissing Derwin after he pour his heart out to me. I have to make it up to him some how. Don't know what I'm going to do but I know it has to do with taking him back home, food, a car, and sex. His birthday is coming up and I want to do something nice for him. I was taken out my thoughts when Trey walk in the room upset and laid on the bed.

Lyric: What's wrong.

Tremaine: I just got done working out and paparazzi was all on my ass asking about Helen cause she said we was having sex and whatever.

Lyric: Do I need to beat up someone.

Tremaine: Yes but I don't want you to.

Lyric: Then what do you want me to do. I said getting on his lap. He roam his hands up and down my back.

Tremaine: You know what I wanna do for my birthday.

Lyric: What.

Tremaine: I want a new car.

Lyric: Ok and.....

Tremaine: and I don't want you near it.

Lyric: Baby I said sorry. I promise I will make your birthday one you'll want to remember. Just leave it all to me. Pleaseeeeee.

Tremaine: Fine but you better not mess it up.

Lyric: I promise I won't.

I peck his lip and call his mom.

April: Hi Lyric. Whats up.

Lyric: So I want to do something special for his birthday since I kinda hurt his feelings.

April: Kinda you burnt down the mans car.

Lyric: I said sorry. I jump to. Conclusions and I thought he cheated and I was wrong. Now I need your help.

April: What can I do for you.

Lyric: I need you to call of Trey's closes friends and family members just a small get together for his birthday since all of them are going to see him on Thanksgiving.

April: Ok I can do that. Do you want me to call Chantelle.

Lyric: Ummm I don't know if you thinks it's a good by all means go ahead but if you want Chantelle to come she's probably gonna call Helen and Lauren.

April: Good point.

We both laugh and we continue to talk about Trey's birthday. His birthday his so much fun he is going to forgive me.

So I just need a place where it's going to be. His birthday is on Thanksgiving so we are probably going to have the part the day before. I grab my computer and book out flight to Virginia. We leave tomorrow so I gotta tell Trey so we can back. I ran to our bedroom. Trey was on his phone talking. So I just sat on the bed next to him. I lay my head on his lap. He look at me curious.

Tremaine: Look Chris I got to get off the phone. Lyric is up to something.

Tremaine: What do you want.

Lyric: I need you to pack your stuff me are spending Thanksgiving with your family.

Tremaine: What about your family your not gonna go back to New York.

Lyric: No I just want to clear my head right now without having to fight with them.

Tremaine: You know I would love if you would talk to them.

Lyric: I know I just need to clear my head.

Tremaine: You have to promise me you will talk to them before this year ends.