Making it up Part2

Tremaine POV

I woke up to a car honking outside. I got out of bed and put some sweats on. I walk out of the room and went walk down the stairs to the door. I open it and there was a car outside. I walk down the driveway to the car. I knock on the window and a driver came out.

Driver: I Mr. Neverson are you ready to leave for the airport.

Tremaine: No I totally forgot give me thirty mins.

I ran back into the house and went to the room. Lyric was sprawl out on the bed. I didn't want to wake her up cause she has put a lot of work into towards my party. I just let her sleep. I grab our suitcase and put them in front of the door. I went into the room and put a t shirt on. I grab Lyric some clothes to put on the plane. I went to Emmy's room and woke her and Caius up.

Emmy: Tio Trey were are we going.

Tremaine: Your going to Grandma's Eva's house. Come on we can't wake up Auntie Lyric up.

Emmy: Ok.

Tremaine: Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. I'll be in there in a minute to wash you up.

Emmy: Ok.

I pick up Caius this baby is one year old and he is 25 pounds. I took him to the bathroom and got him and Emmy wash up. I dried them off and got them dress. I got them a snack to eat and pack their stuff up. I put our stuff in the car and the kids strap in. I went back in the house and went to the room. I put some sweats on Lyric and a tank top. I pick her up carefully so I wouldn't wake her. I walk to door and lock it. I put Lyric in the back seat. Emmy and Caius feel asleep again.

Driver: To the airport.

Tremaine: No can you go to 55 acker wood St first.

The driver pull off. Lyric's head was on my lap and the kids were in the seats behind us. We got to Lyric's grandmother's house I got the kids out the car and knock on the door.

Eva: Tremaine come in

I walk in the house and put the kids on the couch.

Eva: Happy early birthday. She hand me a plate.

Tremaine: Thank you what is it.

Eva: It's a small cake.

Tremaine: O wow I will definitely be eating it.

Eva: How's Lyric.

Tremaine: She's good she might not say she miss you but I know she does.

Eva: Thank you for telling me that. You might wanna go before you miss the flight.

Tremaine: Ok bye and thanks again.

I gave her a hug and walk to the car. I got in and close the door. Which ended up waking up Lyric.

Lyric: OMG where I am.

Tremaine: Sorry where on our way to the airport.

Lyric: What why didn't you make me up. I told you to relax till your birthday. She said punching me in my chest.

Tremaine: I want you to sleep since you are doing so much for me.

Lyric: Trey promise me you won't do anything else till your party is over unless someone is hurt or dying.

Tremaine: I promise I won't. Now go back to sleep so you can have some energy for tonight.

Lyric: No I'm up now.

She laid back now on my lap and fell asleep. I love this women so much that she is going through all this trouble just for me. She is definitely wifey material. I never had any girl do this. Lauren just use me to make her boyfriend jealous. Helen want money and her five minutes a fame and she thinks I don't know that she cheat on me with my cousin Jay. Gabriella well we been friends forever. We had sex one night with a condom. When I woke up the next morning she was gone I never saw her after that. Lyric is Lyric crazy as hell, bad ass, loud, talk a lot, jumps to conclusion, wrecks people's cars but despite all her flaws. She is my lover, funny, she can damn well cook, make sure I'm ok, she forgives me when I'm wrong, and she loves me for me. Not for my money or the fame I couldn't ask for more. We stop at the airport I shook Lyric.