It Can't Be

Jason's Pov

Lyric has been gone for hours. I'm scare that she might do something she will regret. I call all her friends that are in town and ask if they can find her while I see Jennifer is going to be ok. She is beat up pretty bad. I was in her room holding her hand. Her heart monitor was going slower and slower. Her hands were getting colder and colder. I have been with this woman since we were 14. She can't die now not like this. I haven't got a call about Lyric since she left. I have a tracker on her phone but she broke it. My phone was ringing. I pick it up I didn't even look at the caller id.

Jason: Please tell me you found her.

Tremaine: Hello Jason.

Jason: Hi Trey.

Tremaine: What happen to Lyric.

Jason: I guess after she talk to you on the phone. She got mad. She through her phone at the wall and left. I have all her friends looking for her. I haven't got a call yet.

Tremaine: I'm in New York right now for Lyric. Do you have any idea were she could be.

Jason: No Lyric is an unprediable person. You just never know what's she is going to do next.

Tremaine: Yea your right but you got to love her.

Jason: I want to thank you Trey for taking care of her. She has been through a lot then an average person and I have no idea how she can just keep it all in.

Tremaine: Don't worry we will find her.

Jason: I know we will. Look if you find her call me. I have to go.

Tremaine: ok I will. Keep me posted. Bye.

Jason: Bye.

I look over at Jennifer she look so peaceful. Our marriage has had ups and downs but I love her. Her heart monitor was going slower then it was before. I felt her hand move. I look at her she mouth to me that she loves Lyric and I. Then she went cold. All I heard was the monitor make a long beeping sound. I got mad and just threw at the wall. I held her hand and cried. Who ever kill my wife is going to pay. When Lyric finds out who kill her she is going to go ballistic. How am I suppose to tell Lyric that her mom died again. The doctors came in the room and place a white cover of her body. I stop them and kiss Jennifer forehead. I walk out the room. I left the hospital I couldn't find my car. Im guessing Lyric hot wired it and left. My restaurant was not that far from here. It was pouring raining. I start walking. Then everything went black.

.

.

.

.

What happen

Will they find Lyric?

Is Jason alive?

How will Lyric react to Jennifer dieing?

Vote and comment. Spread the word about disrespectful.

Bye