Meeting the Family

Lyric's Pov

Lyric: I don't want to do anything big for my birthday. Since I didn't have my partner in crime with me to celebrate. I miss her so much she has been gone longer than she was suppose to. I haven't talk to her since I got out the hospital. I was just thinking of having a couple of friends of for a sleep over and drink and have some girl talk.

Tremaine: Maybe when she comes back we can all go to the club and then me and you can do some other things I have in mind.

He says kissing my neck. I was sitting in between Trey's legs while were watching a movie at his house in Virginia. I was here to meet Trey's family for tomorrow.

Lyric: Baby stop not now.

Tremaine: Why

Lyric: Cause I'm thinking.

Tremaine: about what.

Lyric: Your family what happens if they don't like me or I wear something wrong. Like should I wear heels or sneakers, Jeans or a skirt. My hair curly or straight.

Tremaine: I would like it of you wear nothing.

Lyric: Baby I'm serious.

Tremaine: Ok Ok wear sneakers,jeans,a shirt, keep you hair curly.

Lyric: Thank you. That's all I needed was some direction.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

Lyric: You hungry.

Tremaine: Yea.

He starts to kiss on my neck and touch on me.

Lyric: Trey please stop. God you can't keep your hands off of me and stop thinking of sex for one minute.

I said getting up and walking away. Was pull back by Trey grabbing my waist.

Tremaine: Baby what's wrong. Talk to me.

Lyric: There is nothing to talk about.

Tremaine: yes there is. After Valentines Day you been acting weird. Is it because of what happen? Did I do something wrong? Be honest with me.

Lyric: I took a deep sigh. Yes what happen is part of the reason I'm mad.

Tremaine: Why I thought you were ready.

Lyric: I am it's just I feel weird about it. I want to farther it's just something holding me back. I know you want to have sex and went 6 months without it. So I thought if I gave you some you would stay with me and not leave or cheat.

Tremaine: Lyric if you wasn't ready you could of told me. I wasn't going to leave you or cheat on you. I know it's been 6 months and trust me cold showers are my friend. She starts to laugh. Look at me if you ever not ready or say you are just to keep me tell me first. I won't be mad.

Lyric: Thank you baby and I'm sorry. I love you.

Tremaine: I love you too. Come on let's get ready.

Trey took my hand and we went upstairs to his room. I went in his closet and was looking for something to wear. When I felt two arms go around my waist. Trey was leaving kisses on my neck and whispering things in my ear.

Lyric: Trey your so nasty.

Tremaine: I know you want to take a shower first.

Lyric: No you can go first. I'll just pick out what I want to wear.

Tremaine: Ok. He left one last kiss on my check and smack my ass as he left. As he was in the bathroom I got my purse and went to the guest room. I look through my purse and got my blue vibrator. Stephanie got it for me on my birthday last year cause she thought I needed some joy in my life. I never use it though. I lay on the bed and took my pants off. I turn it on. I place it on my pussy while it move back and forth across my clit. I thought about the only person I could.