Repeats

Lyric POV

I woke up from my nap feeling a little bit better. The girls were back from the pool. They were all I'm the living room talking loud as hell. I love them but I have a head ache. I got out of bed and join them in the room. They were dress up.

Lyric: What y'all dress up for?

Stephanie: We are going to turn up sleepy head.

Leisha: That's right so go get dress and meet us in the lobby.

Lyric: Ok I'm going.

I got in the shower and wash myself with my Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash. I got out dried off and lotion up. I curl my hair did my make up and all I had to do was pick out what I was going to wear. I decided to wear Aztec pattern tight fitted skit with a grey tank top a leather jacket and black strappy heels. I took some pictures and post them in Instagram.

I walk down toward the girls in the lobby. They were all sitting around talking. I walk up to them.

Dayasia: Yea mami.

Stephanie: Girl your ass look good.

Valerie: Yes girl work it.

Lyric: Thank you thank you.

Leisha: Alright she looks beautiful. Can we turn up.

Lyric: Hell yes.

We all walk outside and there was a limo driver outside waiting for us. We got in and start driving. We were all talking and laughing. The limo stop the door open and we walk out. We were in front of my dad's restaurant. We walk in and the place was all decorate.

Jason: Happy birthday baby.

Lyric: Thanks dad where is mom.

Jason: She went to go get your gift.

Lyric: O ok.

After about 40mins into the party my mom still wasn't here. I start to get worried and tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up.

Jason: She is ok Ly. Don't stress about go have fun.

Lyric: Im trying I'm worried mom is not here yet.

Jason: She is coming.

My phone start to ring. It was an unknown number.

Lyric: Hello

Police: Are you Lyric Rodgriugez

Lyric: Yes who is speaking.

Police: Your mother Jennifer has been in a car accident she is at the Star's hospital.

I froze this can't be happening again. I can't lose another parent on my birthday not this time.

Jason: Babygirl what's wrong.

Lyric: M M M Mom is at the hospital.

Jason: OMG what happen.

Lyric: Car accident

My dad grab me and we got in the car and drove to the hospital. We found her room. She was in surgery. My phone rang.

Lyric: Hello

Tremaine: Hey baby you having fun.

Lyric: My mom got in an accident.

Tremaine: Is she ok.

Lyric: I don't know she is in surgery.

Tremaine: Are you ok?

Lyric: WHAT DO YOU THINK. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW PROBABLY DIEING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TREMAINE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

Tremaine: Second time. Baby what are you talking about. I'm sorry for asking the question it was stupid.

Lyric: I'm sorry for yelling I'm just mad right now.

Tremaine: You said second time. Did this happen before?

I didn't say anything I instantly got a vision of my birth mom Melody dieing in my arms.

Tremaine: Baby are there.

Lyric: Yea I'm here. Sorry I zone out.

Tremaine: You didn't answer the question.

Lyric: Why do you want to know so bad.

Tremaine: Cause I feel like your hiding something from me. All this week you have been acting strange.

Lyric: I'm not hiding nothing from you Tremaine. Why can't you just let this go.

Tremaine: I'm not gonna let it go. First you didn't tell me about your brother straight up. Now you are keeping something else from me.

Lyric: WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO SAY. HEY BABE I HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS JAIL FOR STEALING CARS AND SELLING DRUGS. MY FIRST BOYFRIEND LEFT ME TO GO TO THE ARMY TO COVER UP A LIE CAUSE SIX MONTHS LATER HE HAD A BABY WITH SOME GIRL HE CHEAT ON ME WITH. THEN I HAD ANOTHER BOYFRIEND WHO ABUSIVE ME FOR TWO YEARS. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL MY BIRTH MOTHER DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY WHEN I WAS FIVE IN MY ARMS AND I COULDN'T STOP THAT STUPID TRUNK THAT WAS HEADING TOWARD HER. I JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCH HER GET HIT. I FELT HER WARM BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND HER COLD LIFELESS BODY ON MY LAP. SO DONT TELL ME IM KEEPING SECRETS FROM YOU UNTILL YOU EXPERIENCE THE PAIN I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. YOU IGNORANT STUPID DUMBASS BASTARD.

After I said that I hung up and threw my phone at a wall. I walk out that hospital crying. I heard my dad calling after me but I never turn around. I found his car and hot wired it. I start driving I had no where to go. I just don't want a repeat of what happen 16 years ago. I could of prevent my mom from dieing if I had just sacrifice my life and jump in front of that stupid white truck.

I was driving for hours now it was raining with no money and no gas. I pull over to the side of the rode and park the car. I grab a blanket that my dad keep in his trunk. I crawl in his back seat and cried myself to sleep. I just want this birthday to be over.

LYRIC TOLD TREY ALL ABOUT HER PAST FROM TY,TO JOSE, THEN HER MOM.

HOW WILL TREY REACT?

WILL THEY FIND LYRIC?

WILL JENNIFER BE OK?

VOTE&COMMENT. SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT DISRESPECTFUL.

BYE