We Meet Part 1

LYRIC'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sun in my face and yelling from my roommates. It's only 8:00 in the morning and their already fighting. I get up out of my king size bed and go to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. I leave the bathroom put on my black tights and black sports bra with my black hoodie. To go out for my morning run. I enter the kitchen and see breakfast made. I make a plate and put it in the refrigerator. I grab my water bottle. Say good morning to my Valerie and Stephanie and leave. I start to run down this path in the park while listening to Trey Songz Can't Help But Wait. This song really helped me after my break up with my ex boyfriend Jose. He was abusive and he was a year older than me. He tried to get me to marry him and I thought he was crazy. I told him no and he pushed me down a flight of steps. I never thought in my life a man would put his hands on me.

Flashback

"Hi babe"I said kissing Jose check. "I have a surprise for you in the room" he said. I went in the back of the room and saw a short white dress on the bed. I ran out the room. "What is this Jose" I said angrily. "I told you yesterday you were going to marry me". "Yes, you did and I said NO "I kinda yelled. "I'm only 17 and I want to finish high school and college before I get married" I told him. I saw him raise his hand and smack me as I fell to the ground. He kicked me in the stomach and took my keys and yelled at me saying " if your not ready by the time I get back in ten minutes you will regret it for the rest of you life." As he left I took that opportunity to get my bag and leave and never come back. I was done dealing with Jose's anger issues. I wasn't suppose to be treated like this.

End of Flashback

I came out of my thoughts when I bump into someone and fell onto butt. I looked up and saw this man staring at me.

TREY'S P.O.V

I bumped into this women as I was running in the park. I look down and to help her up.

"I'm so sorry" we both said in unison.

Let me help you up I say

Thanks. She says. I'm Tremaine.

I'm Lyric I'm really sorry I bump into you I didn't see you there. She says taking her earbuds out her ears.

It's ok I should've paid attention. Your name is pretty Lyric.

Thanks she says. Umm I got to g. She couldn't finish sentence cause she loses her balances while she's standing.

I got you. Do you live far from here I can drive you back if you want me to.

Umm yea I do just a couple blocks from here.
I help her walk over to my car and help her in the passenger side and shut her door. I hop in my side and drive off as she is telling me the directions. She has beautiful voice and she really is pretty. We get to her house. I pull up on the drive way and help her out.

Thanks for the drive. Lyric says.

Your welcome do you need help getting to your door.

No I can mange on my own. She smiles with perfect rows of teeth. She turns around and limps off to her door. I wait to make sure she gets in safely. I say Damn to myself she got a butt for days.

LYRIC'S P.O.V

I can't believe I ran into to Trey Songz and fell on my butt tho. I didn't really pay attention to who he was cause my ankle was killing me. I walk up the stairs to my house and see Stephanie, Valerie, and Leisha all sitting in the living room waiting for me. By now it's 10:30am.

What happen to you Leisha says to me.

I ran into to someone and twisted my ankle.

Are still going to be able to go to the event tonight. Valerie says.

I think so just got to rest it for a while.

I'm a go take a bath. What time are we leaving?

Around twelve Stephanie says.

Ain't I'll be ready by then.

I go to my room and strip out my clothes and get in my warm bath. I'm in there for a good hour. I lotion up put some gel in my hair for my naturally curly hair. I put on my blue tights and red crop top with my blue and red Js. I walk out to the living room with everyone else.

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V

I had found out that I have to go back overseas for three months. I don't know how my girls are going to take it.

Guys I got something important to tell you.

What is it Lyric says

I have to go back overseas in three days. I found out yesterday.

What why didn't you tell me Lyric says upset.

Lyric and I have been friends since we were two years old. Our mothers died on our birthday back in Dominican Republic. She's been my like my sister. My dad walked out on me when I was fourteen when he got remarried. He never got in contact with me ever since.

I didn't know how to tell you guys.

I'm going with you Lyric says

No your not you need to stay here while your off duty. We will write, Skype, and call when we can.

Leisha starts to tear up and Valerie holds her.

Look you guys are best friends bump that y'all are my sister we have been through thick and thin together. I will be back I promise it's only three months. So get up stop the crying so we can get a dress for tonight please.

We all laugh and fixes our selves and head out to the mall.