Roc A Wear

Lyric POV

Today we are in New York for Trey's photo shot with Roc a Wear. I hope Trey doesn't cause a scene when he sees Derwin. We was staying in a hotel for the weekend while we are here. I was getting dress in a white crop top with a blue high low skirt that had a gold belt around it with white heels. I curl my hair and did my make up. I haven't talk to Trey all day. I don't feel bad at all he should of never said he was going to leave. I was finish getting dress and went down to the lobby with everyone else. There was no where else to sit so I just stood next to the wall. Trey came down after me and walk pass me. I put my head down so I wouldn't make eye contact. Trey sat at the bar with the guys. The driver was outside waiting for us. Everyone got in it was just Trey and I waiting inside for another car. I sat down on a couch and Trey sat beside me on the other end. I cross my leg and shake it. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. It was Trey I ignore it. It vibrate again I ignore it. It did it again I took my phone out and turn it off. The hotel manager came and told us out car was here. We got up and went outside and enter the car. I sat next to the window I look at the building pass and the cars.

Tremaine: Baby can you please talk to me.

I turn on my phone and put my headphones in.

Tremaine: Babe please talk to me.

I turn my music up louder.

Tremaine: I'm sorry. I don't like this silence between us. I didn't mean to say I was going to leave. I was just angry and upset. Please talk to me.

We stop in front of Roc A Wear. I got out the car on my side and walk in the building.

Tremaine POV

Lyric just walk out of the car. She hasn't talk to me since our fight. I didn't think what I said would hurt her this bad. I need to figure out a way to make this up to her. I have no way how I'm going do it but I'm probably gonna need help. I got out the car and enter the building. I didn't see Lyric. I start walk down the hallway. I saw Lyric talking to some guy. That must be Derwin. I know Lyric and I know she won't listen to what I say cause she's not like other girls that will jump whenever I say jump. I walk over to her.

Tremaine: Lyric can we talk.

Lyric: I'm talking to someone right now. Tremaine.

There she goes again calling me by my birth name. I hate it when she does that unless we playing around.

Tremaine: Lyric please it's important.

Derwin: It's ok Ly Ly I'm gonna go talk to Jay real quick I'll meet you up later.

Lyric: Ok bye.

They hug each other and this nigga arms were to close to her ass. I was about to get ready to fight him but I would really be on Lyric's bad side. Lyric turn around and look at me. I smile and she gave me that same look I hated.

Tremaine: Baby (gco)

Lyric: Don't call me that Tremaine.

Tremaine: Why your my baby.

Lyric: No I'm not Tremaine. You decide I wasn't your baby when you want to leave.

Tremaine: I don't want to leave I was just mad and jealous that you didn't agree to not seeing Derwin. I want us to be together I hate that you are not talking to me that your touching me or kissing me. I miss your smile and your laugh. I know I was wrong and I'm ready to take what ever you have for me that I have to show you that I'm in this relationship. We have been through ups and downs for the past two years. Almost three in two months. Just please all I'm asking is for a another chance. I love you too much to let you us go. I need you your ride or die.

She laugh at that ride or die part. I knew right there I got her back. I just need to hear it.

Lyric: I forgive you but if you ever say that shit again I will hurt you.

Tremaine: I promise I won't. Can I have a hug now.

Lyric: You can after you agree to this.

Tremaine: Anything baby.

Lyric: You have to be ok with me and Derwin going to get something to eat after this.

I sigh deeply cause I don't want to agree to that. I want to make her happy so I gotta do it.

Tremaine: Fine but you have to text me where ever y'all going and when I call you gotta pick up. You gotta text me every two hours. You can't leave the state or Brooklyn. I want you back at the hotel by 8:00 on the dot.

Lyric: Really Trey I can't leave Brooklyn.

Tremaine: Yes I'm serious. You gotta do it if you want me to be ok with this.

Lyric: Fine. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I love you. She said kissing me on the cheek.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

We held hands and walk upstairs to Jay office. I meet Derwin and he seem like a pretty cool dude but I still don't trust him. He better not hurt Lyric or I will kill him. Lyric was looking at some picture on Jay shelf not paying attention to what we were talking about. She look deep in thought. Jay notice her looking at the picture.

Jay z: Her name is Melody.

Lyric: What did you just say.

Jay z: Her name is Melody. She use to live here in Brooklyn. We went to high school together then one day I never saw her again.

Lyric: Was her last Polonco.

Jay z: Yea do you know her? Is she alive?

Lyric: Ummm I have to go.

Tremaine&Derwin: Lyric.

Lyric rush out the room that women she was looking at was her mother. I ran after Lyric she was running down a hallway. I kept calling her name but she didn't answer. She ran down the fire escape. I wasn't running down all these damn stairs. So I took the elevator. I saw about to leave the building.

Tremaine: Lyric you have to stop running from your problems. I'm right here please talk to me.

I said with my arms open. She turn around and look at me. She ran to me and hug me tightly. She cried in my arms. I pick her bridal style and took her in the car. I told the driver to take us back to the hotel. We got to the hotel and I carry Lyric to our room. My phone as been going off since I left the meeting. Now I have to explain to the team and Jay why I left. I put Lyric in the bed and just held her as she cried. I wonder how Jay knows Lyric's mom.