His Birthday

Tremaine's POV

So It has been three days since I talk to Lyric. I have left texts and calls and still nothing. I hope she is ok. I'm on stage singing and Lyric is all I can think about. Today is my 21st birthday and I don't feel like partying till I know Lyric is ok. The crew went through a lot of trouble for this birthday dinner so I'm a go just for them. I was at the Staples Center finishing up this last song.

Tremaine: I'm dedicating this last song to somewhere that I hold deep in my heart.

The band starts to play already taken. Their were some boos and Awwwws but I don't care. I finish the song and got off stage. I get dress in my dressing room. When I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and it's CeCe.

CeCe: Trey there is someone on the phone it's something about Lyric.

I take the phone from her.

Tremaine: Hello

Granny Eva: Hi I'm Lyric's grandmother Eva. Lyric has been in a terrible accident. I want to know if you knew why since you were the last person she talk to on the phone.

Tremaine: No she was fine when I talk to her. Is she going to be ok.

Granny Eva: I don't know she is in surgery right now.

Tremaine: What hospital is she at?

Granny Eva: Mercy.

I hung up after that I grab my jacket and leave the room.

CeCe: Trey where are you going? You have a Meet&Great?

Tremaine: Lyric got into a bad accident I have to see if she is ok. Get the fastest jet to take me to Arizona.

CeCe: ok. Alonzo go with Trey.

Alonzo and I run out the building and into the car to take me too Arizona. We get to the airport. The jet was ready for us. We get out the car and walk into the plane. My phone is going off. I turn it off.

Alonzo: She is going to be ok.

The plane takes off. Alonzo phone rings and he gives it to me. It was my mom.

April: Trey where are you.

Tremaine: I had to leave ma. Lyric got into a bad accident and I have to make sure she is ok.

April: Do you know what happen to her.

Tremaine: No her grandmother called me and told me. Just tell the fans that I had a family emergency to get to or something.

April: Ok keep me posted and Trey Lyric will be ok. I love you.

Tremaine: I love you to ma.

I gave the phone back to Alonzo. We finally land and there was a car waiting for us outside.

Tremaine: To Mercy Hospital please and hurry.

The driver pull off the hospital was not that far we there in 20 minutes. We got to the hospital and I rush in. I ran to the front desk.

Tremaine: What room is Lyric Rodriguez in.

Nurse: She in on the 5 floor in room 55.

Tremaine: Thank you so much.

I get on the elevator and push the button. I remember the time when Lyric and I was on the elevator. I start to remember all the memories I had with Lyric. I start to feel guilty that whatever happen to her is my fault. Maybe if I wasn't on tour and didn't have to leave so much when we are talking she would ok. The elevator stops. I get off and rush down the hallway. 49,50,51,52,53,54,55. She is in here the door is locked and I can see her through the window. By baby is hurt and I can't do anything about. I want to hold and kiss her. She can't die not before I tell her I'm in love with her. I want her to be my wife I want her to be the mother of my children.