I Want You Part2

Lyric's POV

I went the doctor with April earlier today. The doctor said I'm fine and the baby is too. I found out that we are having a boy. I can't wait to tell Trey. He is going to be so happy. I shut my eyes for awhile when I felt something on top of my face. Someone was holding a pillow to my face.

Lyric: Stop let me go.

?: Bitch shut up. He said punching my stomach.

Lyric: owwww. I push him off of me and ran.

I ran down the steps I got to the door. He push me into the door. He start to slap me and kick my stomach.

?: Bitch does this bring back memories.

Lyric: Jose.

Jose: Ding ding ding. Now shut the fuck up.

He held a gun to my stomach. He choke me.

Jose: If you don't do as I say I will kill your child.

I just cried for help he put his hand over my mouth. He look in his eyes I saw the same pure evil,mad,cold-hearted José. I just pray that God let my babies and I live.

Jose: Go in your room and take off all your clothes then go in your safe and get all your money.

Lyric: Why are you doing this to me.

Jose: I want you. You left me before and your not leaving me again. Now do as I told you. NOW and don't try nothing.

Lyric: I can't get up.

Jose: Find a way.

I grab the stair railing and push my self up. I walk up the steps and enter my room. Jose wasn't behind. I went to my safe and push the red button for emergency. It signals my brother, and my dad that I'm in trouble. I grab the money and put it in a black. I went to my bed and took my clothes off. Jose came into room.

Jose: Lay down and open your legs. Slowly.

I lie down on the bed and spread my legs. Jose took his clothes off. He walk toward me. I shut my eyes and held my belly. I felt him ram into me. I instantly cried. He grip my hips and push into me deeper.

Lyric: Owwww Let Me Go.

He punch me in the lip then the eye. He choke me long and hard.

Jose: I told you to shut the fuck didn't I. He said slapping me.

I just cried harder I tried to push him off of me. He pin me down and went faster. I heard the door crack open I open my eyes and saw Dom. He held his finger up to his lips. Signal me to be quiet. He walk into the room and crept behind José. He held his gun up to the back of his head.

Dom: Step away from my sister or I will shot you.

José put his hands up and walk away from me. I sat up with pain in my legs. I put my robe on. I grab my gun and aim it at José.

Dom: Do you want to do the pleasure baby sis.

Lyric: Let us both.

We smile at each other's. I look at José and he look terrified for the first time.

Lyric: Why you scare now José.

José: Cause I love you.

I shot him in the arm.

José: Ahhhh what the hell you bitch.

José shot him in the leg.

Dom: Don't call my sister a Bitch.