Old Meets New

LYRICS'S POV

I was upset about Trey not coming over yesterday for dinner. He has work and I would never ask him to stop singing he loves it to much. It's just what happens if he does ask me to be his girl. Am I ready to deal with another long distance relationship. I don't need to deal with this right now. I need to get up take a shower get dress for my first day of work. I can't wait to see all the little girls today get ready to make their dreams come true. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. I got out dried my hair and put lotion on. I went to my closet and put on my army green shirt for work that says Military Daughter on the front and Counselor on the back. I put my black tights on with my red and black Jordan's. I get in my car and head to Duckin Donuts. I got myself a Oreo Sprinkled Donut with a coffee. I made my way to the dance studio. I went inside and said hi to everyone. Till I saw her. Helen. I just hope she doesn't see cause I will whoop dat ass. I hear someone call me so I turn around and see my best friend Kelsey.

Kelsey: Hey Lyric what are you going here?

Lyric: I'm working here for the summer.

Kelsey: Really me too.

Lyric: Yes now I know someone.

Helen: Hey Kelsey

Kelsey: Hi Helen. She says with a fake smile.

Helen: Who is your friend?

Kelsey: This is Lyric she will be working with us this summer.

Helen: O really. How did you get the job. I remember Mrs. Diana telling me there was no more job offers cause I got the last job.

Lyric: Well she called me personally. So if you want to talk to Mrs. Diana about that go ahead.

Mrs. Diana: Helen, Lyric I need you outside to make sure the parents sign in the kids in.

We walked outside and sat at the table next to each other.

Helen: Look I know you from the airport you cussed me out and I know you are dating Tremaine. So let's get this straight he is mine and always will be so enjoy your time with him cause you won't be with him for long. Got it.

Lyric: Here Bitch let's get this straight. Don't think you can roll up on me like you know me cause you don't. If Tremaine liked you he would of never pushed you off while you were sucking his dick. He would of let you kept going but instead he came back to me. So let's get this straight Tremaine doesn't love you anymore. So leave me and my man alone.

Helen: If he was you man why hasn't he asked you to be his girl yet?

I was quiet for a while. How does she know all of this.

Helen: That's what I thought. Not so smart mouth now.

Lyric: You stupid bitch. I mumble

This little girl came up to me but I didn't see a parent with her.

Lyric: Hi. What's your name and were is your mommy or daddy.

Asia: My name is Asia and my cousin is with me.

Tremaine: Asia don't run away from me again you could of got hit by a car.

Asia: Sorry Trey.

Lyric: Tremaine what are you doing here.

Tremaine: I'm here to sign my cousin up.

Helen: Hi Trey

Tremaine: Helen what are you doing here. He says signing Asia in.