Bang

Tremaine POV

Lyric was sleep in bed after we got home from LA. She slept the whole day. I left her in bed and kiss her head. I was going to Gabriella's appointment. I left a note for Lyric on the night stand. I got in my car and drove to the hospital. I saw Gabby car outside and park next to it. She's 5months pregnant now and I'm excite to see my baby. I enter the building and saw Gabby walking with the doctor.

Tremaine: Hey Gabby.

Gabby: Hey Trey.

Doctor Chase: Hi Tremaine.

Tremaine: Hi doc.

We walk to do back and Gabby laid on the bed and lift her shirt. The doctor put the wand thing on her stomach and I saw the baby on the screen.

Chase: It's a girl.

Gabby: OMGS it's girl. Trey did you hear.

Tremaine: Yea I heard.

Gabby: When is she due.

Chase: June 15.

Gabby: I can't wait till she comes.

Tremaine: Yea me too.

We left and we went to the mall for the baby.

Gabby: How's Lyric.

Tremaine: She's good.

Gabby: That's good. She like her job.

Tremaine: Yea. Why you asking all these questions.

Gabby: Ummm you don't think it would be weird if I ask her to plan the baby shower.

Tremaine: I don't think that's a good idea. I'm still trying to get back on her good side.

Gabby: Well I hope that goes well.

Tremaine: Pray for me.

Gabby: Trust me I am. What you think of the name Trinity or Isabella.

Tremaine: I like Trinity.

Gabby: Well I like Isabella the most so deal with it. What you think of this shirt for Bella.

Tremaine: Its cute. We are naming her Trinity.

Gabby: Trey were naming her Isabella that's final.

She walk to the counter and paid for the stuff. I walk next to her and pull out my wallet.

Tremaine: Ill pay for it.

Gabby: Fine. Your paying for my lunch too.

I paid for the stuff and grab the bags. Gabby and I walk out the mall and paparazzi was everywhere.

Paparazzi: TREY IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?

WHATS YOUR NAME LADY?

ARE YOU THE FATHER?

HOW DOES LYRIC FEEL?

I push pass them to get Gabby in the car. She got in and I got in on my side. I drove off and took Gabby home. I help her out the car and I walk in the house with her. She sat on the couch and laid down.

Tremaine: You ok.

Gabby: Yea my feet just hurt. Can you massage them.

Tremaine: Sure.

I massage her feet for awhile till she feel asleep. I kiss her forehead and left a note saying I was leaving. I got in my car sand drove home.

Lyric POV