Family Time

Trey's POV

I woke up today thinking of Lyric. I thinking of asking her to be my girl before I leave. I got out of bed and got in the shower. I out the shower and I heard my phone ring. It was my mom.

Phone convo

Tremaine: Hi momma.

April: Hi baby. What you up to.

Tremaine: Im picking out my clothes about to go over your house. Why?

April: Forrest was telling me about this girl name Lyric.

Tremaine: Yea what about her.

April: WHAT ABOUT HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT HER.

Tremaine: Sorry Ma. We meet two months ago. She lives Arizona she is in the Army. She funny and very beautiful. Is that enough for you.

April: Don't get smart boy. She sounds like a very lovely girl. When do I get to meet her.

Tremaine: Soon ma we are just friends. I haven't even asked her to be my girl yet. I just want to get to know a little but more. So can you just wait a while.

April: Fine a will wait just don't make me wait for so long. I'll see you when you get here.

Tremaine: Ok let me get dress. I love you bye.

April: Bye.

End of Phone Convo

After talking to my mom. I got dress and put on a black shirt, with some jeans, and my Jordans. I went downstairs and got something to eat. Then headed to my car I got in and drove off to my mom's house. I drove into the her drive way. I walk up to her door and knocked on the door. To my surprise my cousin Asia open the door.

Asia- Trey I missed you. She says giving me a hug.

Tremaine: I missed you too baby. Where is your mom? !

Asia: She is in the kitchen with Auntie April and Grandma Rose.

Tremaine: ok thank you go play now.

Asia: Ok.

I walk into the kitchen and saw my mom, grandma, brother, Chantelle, and my Aunt Debra. I kissed my mom, grandma,and Aunt on the forehead. I dap Forrest up and took a seat next to him.

Grandma Rose: Hi baby how is your day so far.

Tremaine: It's been good so far.

April: Have you talked to Lyric.

Tremaine: No ma why are so hung up on this girl.

April: I want you to meet someone nice. Plus I want some grand kids to play with.

Grandma Rose: Yea I want some great grand kids. What's this girl like.

Tremaine: You guys are crazy. What you cooking ma.

April: Don't try to change the subject. What's she like. What does she do for a living. What does she look like.

Tremaine: Slow down on the question. She is from Dominican Republic. She is in the Army but she has a job as a dance teacher. This is what she looks like. I pull my phone out and show them a picture of Lyric.

April: Wow she is really pretty.

Chantelle: Not as pretty has Helen. I mean she is alright.

Grandma Rose: Shut up Chantelle. Why you always got to be so mean. You haven't even meet the girl yet and you are already judging her.

Disrespectful [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara