The Answer

Gabriella POV

I was at the doctor today cause I have been feeling sick for a long time. I think I might be pregnant with Trey's baby. I'm going to be hurt if it is because I want Trey in my life. I want him to be mine but he loves someone else. If I am pregnant Lyric is going to be hurt. We became good friends she told me little things that have happen in her life. She has been through a lot and I'm just adding more onto her heart. She is a sweet girl but she will beat your ass if you get on her bad side. I was call back to get my ultra sound. I laid down in the bed like I was told and lift my shirt. The doctor prep my belly. I was nervous and scared cause this answer could change my life forever.

Lyric POV

I have been crying everyday since Trey left. It has been two months since we broke up. I really miss him. I want him back but I need to find myself. I having working more then I usually do. I don't go out with my girls. I haven't been eating that much. When I do it's junk. My phone start ringing.

Lyric: Hello

Stephanie: Hey boo how you doing.

Lyric: Not to well. Step I miss my baby.

Stephanie: I know you do. You want me to come over and Valerie we can do a little sleepover like old times.

Lyric: Yea I would like that.

Stephanie: Ok open your door.

She hung up and I walk to the front door. I open it and Valerie and Stephanie was standing there with food. I let them in and we just start talking about everything.

Valerie: Have you talk to Trey.

Lyric: No. He calls me everyday and leaves a voice mail. Saying he loves and misses me. I think I made a mistake.

Stephanie: No you didn't you made one for yourself. You want to find yourself and he needs to know how good a women he lost. You did everything that you could for him. He ruin it by cheating. Just take your time on yourself.

Valerie: And we'll be here for you the every step of the way.

Lyric: I love you guys.

V&S: We love you too.

Valerie: How about we go turn up I'm Miami.

Lyric: I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to go out.

Stephanie: Your going. Be pack when we come back.

Lyric: Fine.

Tremaine POV

I have been miserable without Lyric. I miss her so much. I call her everyday to just hear her voicemail cause she won't pick up the phone. I know it sound creepy but I miss her. I was call over for sound check. I was doing a show in Miami. I have been staying here since I left Lyric. I would be having more fun of she was here. She probably be bothering me while I'm on stage rehearsing. She be sitting in the seat making funny faces at me making me laugh. I miss her laugh.

Troy: Trey I need you to sing the song.

Tremaine: What I wasn't paying attention.

Troy: Obviously sing Fumble.

I start singing Fumble

Fumble by Trey Songz

We were so dumb in love

Couldn't get enough, no

But I could've loved you so much better

And I can't believe you never walked out