It's Gonna Be Alright

Lyric POV

I feel like my life is gone. I have no one to live for. Trey has been in a coma for five weeks now. I haven't left since we got here. Doctors say he might not live. He hasn't made any progress. I miss my baby. I don't know what I'm gonna do if he dies. I need him to live. I was sitting in a chair next to his bed holding his hand. His family has been here and his mom grandma and brothers are still here. Jason show up and Shawn comes here and there to check on me. Even Derwin came he sent a card and just comfort me when no one was here. It's hard that Trey's not here. I haven't been able to eat or sleep. Everyone tries but I just can't. I lost my best friend, lover, man, protecter, fiancé, life. I heard the door open. I didn't even bother to look. I just kept staring at Trey.

?: You ok. Army Brat.

I knew right there that it was Dom. He came back from Afghanistan. I miss him so much. I turn around and hug him. He rub my back and I cried in his arm.

Dom: It's gonna be ok. He's gonna come back. He wouldn't leave you.

Lyric: I just want him back.

Dom: Shssss rest your pretty big head.

I look up at him and punch him in the chest.

Lyric: My head is not big. I have a lot of hair.

Dom: Whatever. What the doctor say about Trey.

Lyric: He might live he might not. I'm just scare.

Dom: Don't be he gonna pull through.

Lyric: You know Alain shot him.

Dom: Yea when did this happen.

Lyric: We was at dinner with the president and his wife. Then Alain was given an award from the president. I want to the bathroom. Alain attack me he slap me. I hit my head on the sink. He start choking me and I escape. I saw Trey looking for me and we found each other. We were trying to leave till Trey saw the blood from head. He start to beat up Alain. I tried to get him then Alain shot him.

Dom: He slap you.

Lyric: Dom just let it go. Ok I don't need you getting shot again.

Dom: Ok I'll let it go. I'm gonna get something to each. You want some.

Lyric: Yea sure.

Dom left. I knew he wasn't gonna get food. He went to go look for Alain. You guys are probably thinking again when did Dom get shot. It all happen back when we was a family in DR.

Flashback

I was in my bed and I heard my parents fighting again. My mom found out the my father rape. I didn't want to tell her but I had to. Alain was drunk as usual.

Melody: You touch my child. Alain she's four. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Alain: Bitch cause I want to. You wasn't giving any up so I fuck her. If she wasn't a big mouth like her momma. She would have never got in caught.

Melody: I'm leaving you. I'm getting my kids and I'm leaving you selfish ass.

I heard a loud bump. My room was right next to their. I can't take another day of him hitting my mom. I got out of bed and went in the room. My mom was all bloody. I ran to her.

Lyric: Mommy are you ok.

Melody: Yea baby I'm fine. You need to leave.

Lyric: No I'm not gonna leave.

Alain: Do as you mother said you little cunt.

Lyric: Shut up your bad man. I kick him in his leg and that made him angry. He pick me up by my throat and threw me into the dresser. I hit my eye and I couldn't open it. All I heard was a loud bang. I look at the door and I saw Dom laying down in a pool of blood. My father had left. My mom was helping Dom.