We Meet Agian Part 2

LYRIC'S POV

We are getting ready for the benefit dinner and Leisha is doing my hair in soft curls. I'm still upset that Stephanie is leaving but she has to obey orders and I can't do nothing about. My dress is so cute. (Will post at the end of chapter.) I put my gold bracelet, and gold necklace with gold hoop earrings. I put my red bottoms on and I looked in my mirror. "Man I look good". We all were ready and took some pictures for Instagram. #outwithgirls #treysongz. We all hoped in Stephanie's Range Rover.

TREY'S POV

I'm at my event with my staff for my foundation. We are giving back to families in the Army, Navy, and the Air Force. As I'm talking to this girl I see Lyric the girl I bumped into earlier today. See looks amazing. I stare at her for a minute. As she is talking to one if her friends I guess. She caught a me staring at her and she smiles. That perfect smile that made me go crazy. I was talking to this girl. Not really listening to what see was saying. I was starting to walk over there toward Lyric.

LYRIC'S POV

Valerie- Girl,Trey Songz is staring you down.

Me- WHAT . I start to fixes my hair.

Stephanie- He walking over here.
I turn around.

Stephanie- don't turn around I taught you better. OMGS here comes.

Trey comes and shakes Stephanie and Valerie's hand. Then he gets to me. He has pretty brown eyes. And a nice smile. He hold out his hand.

Trey- Hi, is your name Lyric.

Me- yes, Trey right. Sorry again for bumping into you.

Trey- it's OK really. Stop apologizing. He chuckles.

Me- sorry. I mean. Is this your event?
I get embarrassed and my checks get red. Why do I have to be so light skin.

Trey- yes it is.

Stephanie and Valerie- we'll were going to leave you to alone.

Me- no wait umm. Stephanie gives me a death glare. And whispers to me just breath.

Trey- you don't want to be with me.

Me- yes,no,maybe. I say with a confused look on my face. He chuckles.

Trey- let me buy you a drink please.

Me- Sure.

Trey- So what do you do for a living.

Me- I'm in the army. I just got back a couple months ago.

Trey- O wow.

Me- yea it's scary but I like it.

Trey- what made you join.

Me- my parents were both in the army so I guess it came naturally. I lied about the reason.

I really joined to find my dad. He went A Wall after my mother died. It's been 16 years since I last seen him.

Trey- Lyric did you here me.

Me- no sorry I was thinking.

Trey- would you like to dance.

Me- umm sure I say with a smile.

Trey grabs my hand and we walk to the dance floor with everyone else. While
Kings of Leon play Use Somebody. This was my song. Trey puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his
neck. We sway side to side.

Trey- whispers in my ear. You are the most beautiful women in this room.

I smile and say thank you. He touch sent chills up my spine. He is making me nervous. The song ended and he takes my hand and we walk to the balcony.