Missing You

TREY'S POV

It's been two months since I've been away from Lyric. I can't get her out of mind. Last time I felt like this was with my ex girlfriend Helen. I was set on being with her for the rest of my life till We broke up because we couldn't deal with the long distant issue we just lost ourselves in the relationship. I was hurt. I think that's why I have trust issues so much. She I still a good friend of my family and they love her especially my mom and grandma. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. Leaving me out of my thoughts. Lyric was calling me.

PHONE CONVO

HEY BABY

Hey sweetie how's the tour so far.

IT'S GOING GOOD. I MISS YOU. IM IN SOUNDCHECK RIGHT NOW.

I miss you too. Sorry is it a bad time I can call you later.

NO WE ARE JUST TAKING A BRAKE FOR A WHILE. WHAT YOU DOING?

Looking for a job since I'm off duty. She says chuckling.

WHY YOU LAUGHING.

I said duty.

YOU ARE SUCH A DORK.

I'm a pretty dork at that thank you very much.

YES YOU ARE BABY A PRETTY DORK.

I'm looking for a job because I don't want to be bored in the house all summer since I don't have any college classes right now.

SO WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR.

I don't know but my old dance teacher called me yesterday saying she needs help with this dance camp she is having and I was thinking of giving it a shot.

WELL IF YOU WANT TO DO IT GO HEAD. I DIDNT KNOW YOU DANCED.

I do I stopped after I went overseas.

WERE YOU GOOD?

Yes, What kind of question was that?

I DONT KNOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD. STANDING IN THE BACK OF THE CLASS ALL SHY FALLING OVER PEOPLE.

she started to laugh. No I was not I was always in the front. I was even captain.

WELL EXCUSE ME MISS. WHERE IS THE JOB ANYWAY?

It's in Virginia.

My phone starts to vibrate a little

HOLD ON BABY.

Ok.

I put Lyric on hold and read my text message it's from Helen.

Text message

Helen- hey your probably working but my mom wants to know can you come over for dinner tonight.

Me- sure I haven't seen your mom in a while.

Helen- ok I'll let her know.

Me- ok bye.

I didn't wait for her to respond I was wondering is it really her mom that wants me over for dinner or is it her. I don't even know why I said yes. I remember that still had Lyric on hold should I tell her that I'm going over my ex girlfriend's house for dinner or should I just wait.

SORRY BABY IT WAS A BUSINESS THING I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF.

It's ok. Can I ask you a question.

Yea sure.

Ummm what you doing n April 5? she sounds nervous.

I HAVE A SHOW TO DO. WHY?

O it's just my birthday and I know we haven't told anybody yet about us and I just wanted to know if you could fly over here for lunch or something.

BABY ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO BABY. TO SEE YOU.

Ok.

DONT SOUND SAD. I MISS YOU TOO. I PROMISE I WILL TRY SOMETHING TO GET THERE. SO STOP THE SAD FACE. AND WHEN I GET OFF THIS PHONE I WANT A PICTURE OF YOUR PRETTY SMILE.

Ok. I miss you too. It's just been so long since I seen you. Its hard with you living in Miami. Going to different state everyday. Trying to talk to you. With out getting in your way of your tour. I just miss you to much. What have you done to me?

BABY I KNOW ITS HARD BUT I PROMISE YOU ONCE THIS TOUR IS OVER YOU AND I WILL SPEND TIME TOGETHER AND WE WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Ok whatever you say baby.

OK I HAVE TOO GO. I L... I LIKE YOU.

I like you. Your such a dork. Bye.

BYE.

I hung up I can't believe. I almost told her I love her. I have been only been on one date maybe I'm moving to fast. I know she won't hurt me but I just need to slow down. I need to get back to rehearsals.

LYRIC'S POV

I think he was about to tell me he loves me. I'm not ready to love again. We only been on one date but I need to call Mrs.Diana for this job. I miss dance. I call Mrs. Diana.

PHONO CONVO

Hey Mrs.Diana how are you.

I'm good baby please call me Mrs. D or Diana.

Ok Diana I was calling about the job offer you had for me. I want to take it.

Sure can you come about two days from now.

Sure I can.

Ok thanks I'll email you all the information.

END OF PHONE CONVO

This was just a filler. I was bored and wanted to write a little. I'm thinking of some new ideas for the book.

What do y'all think about Lyric getting a job?

Should Trey tell Lyric about Helen?

If you guys didn't notice on Trey and Lyric's first date they didn't kiss. Sorry for the people who thought they did. It's going to take a while before that.

Do you think they are moving to fast with all the LOVE stuff. Or do y'all think they want a true relationship.