Vibe

Tremaine POV

Today is the of the Vibe photo shoot I haven't told Lyric yet about Helen. I'm just waiting till she is in a good mood to tell her. I could of told her yesterday after we had sex but we went like three rounds after the first one. I don't know what got into her but she was taking everything I gave to her yesterday. She was definitely on her A- Game. Lyric was still asleep. She was laying on chest with a smile on her face. Her hair was all in mouth like it is every morning. It taste like cherry. It must be her Japanese Cherry Blossom shampoo. I tired to get out of bed without waking her up. She move around a little but I still got out. She hug my pillow like I was there. She was so cute. I took a picture of her I read some emails I had for work. I took a shower and put some ball shorts. I heard movement in the bedroom. It must be Lyric waking up. The door open and I saw Lyric standing in my button up shirt. Her hair was still messy she look exhausted. She walk in and sat on the bathroom counter. She look deep in thought then she shook it off. She brush her teeth then wash her face. She sat back on the counter.

Lyric: Baby can I try again. She said look down at her fingers while she fumble with them.

Tremaine: Try what. I said washing my face.

Lyric: Try to suck your dick again.

Tremaine: If you want to. I said with a smirk on my face.

Lyric: What happens if I'm bad or I don't satisfy you or I choke again.

Tremaine: Then we'll work on it and just take your time.

Lyric: Ok I'm ready.

I walk in front of her and kiss her lips for her confidence. She smile in the kiss and kiss back. I pull away and loosen my ball shorts and they fell to the ground. Lyric got on her knees and look up at me. She look nervous like nervous when it was her first time nervous.

Tremaine: When ever your ready you can go.

She nod her in agreement. She grab my dick and start to stroke it. I lean my head back in enjoyment. She kiss the head of Trey jr. She took me in her mouth only a few inches. She was going slow at first. I was enjoying this. She give some bomb ass head. I was about to cum. I grab my dick cum in the sink. I look at Lyric and she look confuse.

Tremaine: I didn't want to cum on you.

Lyric: Oh how did I do.

Tremaine: Very good but you should try again later on tonight.

She just smile I help her up from the floor. I watch her strip out her of my shirt so she could get in the shower. I just stare at her. She keeps her body on point just for me.

Lyric: Like what you see.

Tremaine: Maybe I do.

Lyric: Oh really. You gonna show me how much you like it.

She start walking towards me and I couldn't keep my eyes off if her. She push me out the door and lock it.

Lyric POV

I got out the shower and did my hygiene. I walk out the bathroom and went to my closet. I heard talking in the living room. So I'm guess it was Trey and his team waiting for me. I put on my black bustier top, kimono cardigan, light blue skater skirt with black ankle booties. I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I walk out my room and went into the kitchen to get some crackers.

Tremaine: Babe you ready to go.

Lyric: Yea. Hi everyone.

Gabby: Lyric your shoes are cute. I have been trying to find ankle booties everywhere.