Going on Tour

Tremaine POV

It as been three months since we lost Jason. Lyric has been on tour with me and doing school work. She seems happy but I know she is only doing it to make everyone happy around her. I hear cry at night in the bathroom. I want to hold and make everything ok for her but I can't. I'm not over losing Jason or Isabella. It hurts a lot still. I was put out of my thoughts when I felt a body on me. I move my hands to this person ass. I knew exactly who it was.

Tremaine: Lyric what are you doing?

Lyric: You have to go on stage in 10mims to perform.

Tremaine: Why didn't Kevin come wake me up.

Lyric: Would Kevin wake you up like this.

She open up her jacket and she was wearing a red see through bra with matching panties. I was hard instantly. I bit my lip and tried to kiss her. She pull away and smile.

Lyric: You can't have any till you get off stage.

Tremaine: Baby please just a quickie.

Lyric: No now go on stage and wow that crowd.

Tremaine: You gonna get it tonight.

Lyric: No I'm not cause you got Meet&Great then an after party. Plus I got school work to do.

Tremaine: Thanks for kill my boner.

Lyric: Your welcome. She kiss my cheek then got up and left. This is going to be a long day.

Lyric POV

I walk out of Trey's dressing room. With a trench coat on and heels. No not stripper heels. I walk past some people till I stop when I saw Derwin talking to some girl.

Lyric: Derwin I yell.

He turn around and smile.

Derwin: Lyric what are you doing here.

Lyric: Umm Trey is performing tonight DUHHHH.

Derwin: Oh yes I forgot that. Why you dress like that.

Lyric: Long story.

Melanie: Babe who is this.

Derwin: Babe this is my friend Lyric. Lyric this is my girlfriend Melanie.

Lyric: Hi.

Melanie: Hi. How do you know my man.

Lyric: umm I spill coffee on him at a coffee shop a couple months ago.

Melanie: O wow Derwin didn't tell me that.

Derwin: I didn't think it was that big of a deal babe.

Lyric: I should go I have to go see Trey before he gets on stage. It was meeting you Melanie. I'll talk to you later Derwin.

Derwin: Yea I'll talk to you later.

I walk away feeling awkward. I walk past Trey where is friends was. I stop in front of him.

Lyric: Have a good show baby. I kiss Trey hard and deeply. Then I walk away smiling. I knew Trey was turn on even now. I look back at him and he had this surprise face on him. I just laugh and went on the tour bus. To change into my pjs.

Tremaine POV

After Lyric kiss me I was hard ass hell.

Chris: Trey you ok there buddy.

Tremaine: Umm yea I'm fine.

Bow Wow: You be hitting that ass.

I nod my head with a smirk.