The Propsal

Tremaine POV

It's been two months since Lyric's birthday and she is still piss at me cause I forgot her birthday. I gave her gifts but they didn't work. I made breakfast and she threw it in the trash. I gave her roses and she burnt them. I clean the house and she mess it up. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know she wouldn't have sex with anyone else cause she not a hoe like some of these thots. I have been going back and forth from California to Arizona. I was planning Lyric's proposal. She is going to love it. I just hope she doesn't deny it like she did to all the other stuff I did for it. I just want my baby back. I know all the stuff I did was foul and I shouldn't of never did them. I got off the plane and to my surprise Lyric's truck was outside of the airport. She was leaning on it looking at her phone.

Tremaine: Hey Lyric.

She didn't say anything she just look at me and walk in the truck. I guess she still not talking to me. I got in the truck and she drove off.

Tremaine: I miss you Lyric.

Still nothing. What am I suppose to say. I just didn't say anything all the way home. Lyric park the car and she got out and slam the door. I walk in the house and Lyric was making dinner. I place my stuff in the guess room. I haven't been able to sleep in the same room with Lyric since I slept with Gabriella. I walk out the room and walk in the kitchen. I got a drink of water. Lyric was in the living room working on school stuff. I just watch her. I saw the ambitious in her. She just wants to graduate and I'm proud of her. She'll be the first person in her family to graduate. I walk back in the room and laid in my bed. I pull Lyric's ring out and look at it. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm just scare that she is so mad at that she won't. I put the ring back in pocket and fell asleep.

Lyric POV

I was working on my project for school. I felt Trey's eyes on me. I just ignore him. I haven't said a word to him since he accuse me of sleeping with Derwin. We just look at each other and Trey says something but I ignore him. I finish up my work and went into my room. I change into panties and bra. I put my robe on and check on Trey. I open his door quietly and poke my head in and he was sleep. I might not like his ass right now but I still love him. I walk in and kiss his cheek. I went back into my room. I laid down and fell asleep.

Next Day

Tremaine POV

Today is the day I propose to Lyric. I got out of my bed and took a shower. I got out and dried off. I wrap my towel around me and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and walk to my room. I put some jeans on and a blue shirt on. I put Lyric's ring in my pocket. I walk out my room and Lyric was dress in shorts and a crop top. Her ass was looking good like always. She look at me and roll her eyes.

Tremaine: Can we go somewhere and talk.

Lyric: Where.

Tremaine: Just get your bag.

She went to go get his bag. She came back and we walk to the car. We were in the car for about 2 hours.

Lyric: Tremaine were are we going.

Tremaine: Somewhere

Lyric: Trey just tell me.

Tremaine: Nope.

Lyric: I can't stand you sometimes. She mumble.

We were in the car for a couple of more hours. Lyric fell asleep. I held her hand and kiss it.

Lyric's POV

I fell asleep in Trey's car. I start dreaming about my mom. She was walking me down an aisle. I was dress in a white dress. We turn a corner and everybody stood up. I still got a closer picture of somebody in the front. I saw Trey and I smile. Then Derwin. I'm i getting married. I can't be not to the both of them. I want Trey but then I want Derwin.