Derwin and Helen

Lyric POV

I woke up today with a lot of emotions. One I'm piss as hell cause I have to work with Derwin and Helen apparently their together and Helen's pregnant. Two Gabriella is pregnant and Trey just might be the father and it just brings me back to when I was pregnant and losing Isabella and Jason. Three the only good thing about all of this is Stephanie is helping with this Alain situation. Yup she believes me and we both went to go see Israel and he told Stephanie about her dad being alive and his other family and Alain being alive. I haven't meet my other siblings yet. I know they want to meet me but I just keep pushing it back cause I'm not ready to yet. I'm what am I gonna say. I'm y'all lost lost sister even though none of us are blood. Y'all are Dom half siblings and I just found out about y'all a year ago. Your father and y'all godfather is a murder. I'm trying to put them in jail. That sounds crazy. I've talk to them in text, or Instagram but I never seen them in person. I'm just afraid that they won't like me.

Stephanie has been updating me in Alain since I left for LA. Dom is in Rio with a couple of his that we use to race cars with when we live in the Brooklyn. Alain is coming back soon for his award and promotion to be General. He has no idea what we are planning but he is going to pay for what he did to my family. I park my car in their drive way. Their house was big and pretty but I still don't want to do this. I knock on the door and Helen open it.

Helen: Look what the cat roll in.

Lyric: Hi to you to Helen.

Helen: You can come on in into me DERWIN's house.

Lyric: Gladly.

I walk in the house and look around. It was a beautiful house. It's for the wrong people. Derwin came from the back. He was all sweaty. I start to get weak in my knees. Why does this man still have an affect on me.

Derwin: Hey Lyric.

Lyric: Hi Derwin you want to get start.

Derwin: Yea sure just let me change. Helen you want to start.

Helen: Yes I will be delight to. Lyric I want to show you the baby's room.

I roll my eyes when she said baby. I follow her upstairs and her fat ass can't even walk in the 6in heels she got on trying to impress someone. No boo boo go sit your pregnant ass down. We walk down this hallway and enter this big room. It had big long windows and blue carpet.

Lyric: So what do you want done in the room.

Helen: Since where having a girl. I want the carpet change to pink. I want long white curtains. A big crib round crib in the middle of the room. I want selves on this wall fill with books and stuff animals.

Lyric: Ok is that it.

Helen: Yea that is.

We look at the rest of the house. I can't believe I'm following this bitch around. Derwin was in the kitchen cooking something and it smell delicious.

Helen: Babe you want to show Lyric your tv room or what ever you call it. I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap.

Derwin: Is a movie room. Lyric come on.

I follow Derwin into the movie room. It was big room good size for it. It had brown walls and a big screen. Derwin was just looking at me while I was observing the room. I think he was undressing me with his eyes. I button my blazer and pull down my pencil skirt a little.

Lyric: I was think that we could had some new chairs like they have in the theater. Replace this old screen and put in a brand new one in. Add some stereos and put the in the front or in the back it's up to you.

Derwin: Yea I would like that. I have an idea for the gym.

Lyric: What is it.

He walk me to the gym he had.

Derwin: Ok so I want the wall torn out right in the front and I want mirrors cause Helen like to look at herself when she works out. I want a boxing ring.

Lyric: So when do want this done by.

Derwin: Next week. Since the baby will be coming soon.

Lyric: I can do that. I'll make some calls and the y'all have a perfect house.

Derwin: Thanks for doing this Lyric.

Lyric: No problem.

Derwin walk me out and I got in my car. I pull off and drove to my hotel. I park my car in the hotel parking lot and walk into the building. I went up to my room. I laid down on my bed and took a breather. I'm so tired from today. I just want to take a nap till next week. I'm dealing with to much shit in my life. I got on my lap top and Skype Trey.

Tremaine: Hey baby.

Lyric: Hey.

Tremaine: How's LA.

Lyric: It's good I just got back from seeing a clients house.

Tremaine: Who was that.

Lyric: Ummm Derwin and Helen.

Tremaine: What why didn't you tell me.

Lyric; Cause I knew you was gonna get defensive and I didn't want to start up a fight with you.

Tremaine: You could of told still.

Lyric: Trey I don't feel like fighting with you right now. I call you to relax me not stress the hell out even more.

Tremaine: Ok I'm sorry. What do want me to say.

Lyric: You know what never mind. I shouldn't have to tell you what you should say you should know what to say. I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to fix it. I'm not the one to be play with right now.

Tremaine: Sorry you wanna change the subject.

Lyric: When we gonna start looking for a house together. We been on this for about two years now.

Tremaine: When I'm not so busy.

Lyric: Your always busy. How come I'm the one that always got to change my schedule to make time for you. Why can't you do the same.

Tremaine: Lyric I'm trying. With Gabriella being pregnant and me making sure your happy and my family is taken care of it's a lot.

Lyric: Alright Trey whatever. I gotta go.

Tremaine: I'm sorry Lyric I'm trying.

Lyric: I'm trying too from me beating the shit out of you and Gabriella.

Tremaine: Your still on that.

Lyric: Trey I'm never gonna get off it. SO YES IM STILL ON IT. IM STILL PISS THAT YOU CHEAT AND THEM DIDNT USE A CONDOM. NOW YOUR HAVING A CHILD AND ITS NOT WITH ME. HOW DO YOU THINK I FUCKING FEEL? I HURT CAUSE I CANT HAVE YOUR BABY. NOW I HAVE TO WATCH YOU MOTHERFUCKING EX HAVE MY DREAM. SO FUCK YOU AND GABRIELLA AND YOUR CHILD.

I slam my laptop close and threw it at the wall. It broke into pieces. I don't why I did that cause I need work to do on it. I just cried my eyes out till I feel asleep.

•I need some ideas for the proposal. Either Disneyland or Paris.

•Should Trey and Lyric stay together?

•What is Helen up to?

VOTE&COMMENT&SHARE

BYE

Disrespectful [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara