New People Part1

Lyric POV

I was standing in line waiting for my chocolate chip cookie's and coffee for Trey. We were at this coffee shop just spending the day together before he leaves again. I paid for our stuff I turn around and bump into someone I spill all my coffee on his white shirt.

Lyric: OMG I'm sorry. I didn't see you standing there. Let me help you.

?: No No it's ok I'm fine. It a little hot but I'm fine.

Lyric: You sure I can pay whatever you were gonna get.

?: I'm sure. What's your name.

Lyric: Lyric.

?: I'm Derwin Davis.

Lyric: Nice to meet you. Aren't you on Arizona Cardinals.

Derwin: Yea I just got drafted. A girl who looks good and knows her sports that sexy.

I blush a little and smile.

Lyric: Thank you. I kinda grew up in that element.

Derwin: What do you mean.

Lyric: My dad owns a restaurant in New York and every time a game was on he get everybody over and they would watch it.

Derwin: That's what's up. Can I (gco)

My phone start to ring and interrupt Derwin. It was Trey. I forgot all about him.

Lyric: Sorry I have to take this.

Derwin: Go ahead.

Phone Convo

Tremaine: Where are you Ly I'm getting lonely.

Lyric: Sorry I got stuck in line. I'll be home soon.

Tremaine: Ok hurry. Bye

Lyric: Bye.

End of Phone convo

Lyric: I have to go.

Derwin: Can I see you again.

Lyric: Ummm I don't know I got a (gco)

Derwin: Boyfriend I get it. Can I at least get your number.

Lyric: Yea sure.

I wrote down my number on a napkin. I order another coffee and left. Derwin was really cute. He had dark brown eyes. A beautiful smile he smell really good. I drove home I walk up to the door and unlock it. I walk into the house and heard the tv downstairs in the living room. I heard a whole brunch of guy voices. I walk in there and Trey and all his friends were there. Sitting on the couch with there feet up on the coffee table trash everywhere there were girls there looking like sluts sitting on them. I saw one sitting next to Trey all up in his ear. I walk behind her and snatch her by her hair.

Lyric: Bitch if you don't get up off my man you will find a bullet in your head.

?: Alright alright I'm sorry.

Lyric: Good now get the fuck up out my house.

She ran out the house scare as hell. Everybody was looking at me. I was fuming I want to slap the shit out of Tremaine.

Lyric: What the hell y'all staring at. Tremaine if you don't clean this ass up and get all these hoes out my house in the next 5secs. So God help me I will slap you so hard you won't be back till you tour ends.

Alonzo: That's the queue for me to go. Bye man.

Alonzo dap up with Trey and everyone else. He tried to give me a hug. I put my hand in his face and he left. So did everyone else. All except one girl. I walk away and grab my gun. I walk back to the room and she was all up on Trey.