Why Me

Lyric POV

I was woken up by lighting. It's 4:00am i just hope my mom is ok. The last time I talk to her I was in the hospital. We got into a fight because I tried to kill myself. She was upset cause I tried to kill myself before. I was in high school I had just broke up with Ty. I was getting bullied a lot. People were calling me a slut, whore,and bitch. I remember I got home from school mad as hell cause some girl name Natalie decide to write all over my locker. I went home and went through my moms medicine cabinet. I grab her pills I took them upstairs to my room. I slam my door shut I start to throwing all my stuff off my dresser. I cried and cried. I ran into the bathroom. I tried to open the pill bottle but it wouldn't budge. The door bust down and my mom "Jennifer" was there. She rush over to me and pill bottle open all the pills came out. I was struggling to get out of grasp. I was yelling "I want to die I want die". I heard a knock on my window. I jump when I saw who was at door.

Tremaine POV

I was driving on the highway when I came across a car on the highway. I pull over I wait in my car for a while. I pull out my phone and call Jason. There was no answer. That's really weird. I just decide to go with my gut and praying that it was Lyric was in the car. I got out and look in the window. I knock on it and the person who was inside it jump at the fact I was there.

Tremaine: Lyric are you in there? I yelled over the rain and lighting.

Lyric: Tremaine what are you doing here your suppose to be in L.A.

Tremaine: I would love to explain if you let me inside.

She open the door for me and I got in. She look tired and her eyes were puffy and bloodshot red. I just hug her tightly embracing that she was alive. I was scare that she would be dead. She hug me back and cried her eyes out. She let everything and anything out in those tears. I felt so bad that she had to go through this. I want to make everything better for her. I want her to be happy but all I can do right is be here for her. While her mom is in the hospital fighting for her life. She start to whimper and breath really hard.

Tremaine : Lyric breath short breaths. Before you have a panic attack.

Lyric: Let me I want to die. My life is ruin and everybody is getting hurt. It's been like this since my birth mom died. I wish I wasn't born. I bet if I died everybody who ever I love wouldn't be getting hurt every time around my birthday. Just let me die Tremaine. Please.

Tremaine: NO I WILL NOT LET YOU DIE LYRIC. What is wrong with I love you. I know your upset about your mom but baby she wouldn't want you to do this. I don't know what happen in your past but the only thing that is going to help is if you tell someone about your problems. No only person who can get you through your problems is you. I know your hurt about past but baby you have to let it go. I don't want you to die cause baby I don't know what I would do without you. Please for me.

Lyric: Tremaine I can't be with you anymore.

Tremaine: What Lyric did you here anything I just said.

Lyric: I did hear you. I just can't be with you anymore. I don't want you to get hurt. I already lost to many people in my life. I can't lose you. I would be hated by the world cause Trey Songz is dead because his girlfriend made a mistake when she was five. Just let me go. We can't be together anymore.

Tremaine: Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore. If you don't I will leave and never talk or see you again.

She was silent. I knew she couldn't say it. I know she has problem from her past and people to forgive. I can't live without her. She's my better half. She look up at me and place her right hand on my check. It was dark in the car and the only light we had was the high way lights. I was behind her and it look like she had a halo on her head. She is my angel. She lean in close to me. She kiss me then pull back. Lyric look me in my eyes.

Lyric: I can't tell you that cause I love you to much.

Right then and there I crash my lips into hers. I felt all her hurt and pain behind that kiss. The kiss start to get heated to the point where mine and Lyric shirt was off.

Lyric: Stop Trey I don't want to lose my virginity I'm a car especially it belongs to my dad.

I chuckle a little. I kiss her one more time we out our shirts back on and just held her and we fell asleep.