Im Gonna Miss You

Tremaine POV

It's been one months since my infidelity. Lyric let me come back in the house but I sleep on couch. She doesn't forgive me yet or trust me but I understand. I've been in the studio a lot working on my album. I don't have a name for it yet but I shall come to me. I tell Lyric everything where I'm going, who I'm seeing, when I'll be back, if I'm going to be late, what I'm doing. I know I don't need to tell her this but I want her to trust me. I even broke boy code and gave her my phone password. She never check my phone for anything. I miss being around Lyric she has been in school a lot cause her graduating year is coming up. She's a junior now and she's majoring in Engineering, Dance, interior design She even found a job as an interior designer/ event planner. Since she doesn't have her degree yet in it she is just assisting people. Lyric was at work and I was with Stephanie shopping.

Stephanie: So why did you ask me to go shopping again.

Tremaine: Cause I want to propose to Lyric soon and I need help picking out the ring.

Stephanie: OMGS your gonna propose. Where you having it at? How you gonna ask her? What are you going wear? Are people going to be there? Do you want the ring big or small? Halo ring? Or a vintage ring? (gco)

Tremaine: Stephanie slow down. All I ask is for your help for a ring. I just need to get the ring and I'll figure everything else out later.

Stephanie: Trey I'm telling if you give Lyric a crappy ass proposal. I will make you do it over and over again. Till she is crying and is hesitating the answer in marring you. With all the bull you put her through.

Tremaine: I wouldn't give Lyric a crappy proposal.

We walk into a jewelry store. Stephanie ran to the counter and I follow her. This is going to be a long day.

Clerk: How may I help you today.

Tremaine: I'm looking for a engagement ring for my girlfriend.

Clerk: Is this beautiful lady with you.

Stephanie: Yes I am. I'm his girlfriend best friend.

Clerk: What kind of ring are you looking for.

Tremaine: I want to know can you guys custom make rings.

Clerk: Yes we do. I can take you through the whole process actually. You can chose from anyplace in the world.

Tremaine: Paris

Clerk: Ok I have a Tiffany's and Co. and Vintage Rings.

Stephanie: Tiffany's.

Clerk: Ok how will you like it design.

Stephanie: Halo ring with a big blue sapphire diamond in the middle. With small diamonds around it and the band.

Tremaine: The hell. How did you know all of that.

Stephanie: When Lyric and I was younger we always talk about how our weddings would be like.

Tremaine: Really how's did her goes.

Stephanie: She change it a lot between Paris and Disneyland. She always want to go to Paris. That's her dream place but she never had the money or time cause she was always taking care of somebody. Disneyland is her favorite amusement park. Her favorite Disney princess is Ariel cause that's one of her middle names.

Tremaine: Really I didn't know Ariel was her middle. What's the rest.

Stephanie: Lyric Melody Rosalyn Aerial Rodriguez. Let me guess she never told you.