The Kiss

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: Baby I'm leaving for the studio.

Lyric: Wait baby I have to tell you something it's important.

Tremaine: Can it wait.

Lyric: Not really but if you want to go to the dumbass studio instead I don't care.

Tremaine: Just tell me later.

Lyric: Fine. I'll just stay here and be bored.

Tremaine: I'll make it up later I promise.

Lyric: Bye.

Tremaine: Bye.

I left the house and drove to studio. I got there and walk in. Drake was there laying his track now for successful. I sat in front of the table with my producer Troy Taylor.

Drake: What's up man.

Trey: Nothing what's up with you.

Drake: Nothing trying get this album together.

Trey: I see trying get that money.

Troy: Trey you know how you were talking about getting a new stylish.

Trey: Yea did you find one.

Troy: She should be here in a couple of minutes to go over outfits for the tour.

Trey: Alright.

I was about to go get in the booth when the door open. I turn around and saw Gabriella. I use to date her after me and Helen broke up. I love her to death we were friends since we were in diapers. We had a real connection but then one day we had sex then she left. When I wrote Can't Be Friends it was about her. She looks even more beautiful then she did before. I could tell she has been working out cause her ass has gotten bigger. She is a little thicker then before but it looks good on her. Her hair was now a brunette color. She walk in and shook Troy's hand.

Troy: Trey this is Gabriella.

Gabriella: Trey it's nice to meet you again.

Drake: Y'all know each other.

Trey: Yea we were friends back in VA.

Gabriella: Yea we go way back.

Troy: Well Trey after you put down this track y'all can go over what you will be wearing for your appearances.

Trey: Alright.

Lyric POV

I stay home while Trey went to the studio. I was bored at home I wish he didn't have to work so much. We haven't even start looking at houses yet after he promise when he gets off tour we would. I lost my thought when my phone rang.

Lyric: Hello.

Derwin: Hey Ly why so glum.

Lyric: I'm glum because Trey went to the studio. When we were suppose to stay home and watch a movie.

Derwin: You want me to come over.

Lyric: Yes but when you do can you not park near my house. I kinda told Trey you wouldn't come over.

Derwin: Anything you want.

I hung up the and jump up off the couch and ran into the bathroom. I got in the shower and wash up. I got up and lotion up. I put on a blue jumper and some mix match socks. I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs and look at the mirror before I open the door. I open the door and smile at Derwin.