Its Official

Lyric's POV

Lyric: If you ever do this again I don't know what I'm going to do with you.

Tremaine: So that's a yes.

Lyric: Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmm.

Tremaine kiss me passionately. He pulls me in tighter. Till it starts raining.

Tremaine: To make it official.

Trey gets down on one knee.

Tremaine's POV

Lyric: Trey what are you doing please get up.

Tremaine: Look I know these people in my past keep showing up. I've done things that I'm not proud off. This promise ring will show you that I'm 100% committed in this relationship. I promise to be faithful, honest, loyal, and to never hurt you, to keep you my first priority. Those other girls I don't care about them I want you. That's why I'm on one knee in the rain promising you everything I just said because I want you I need you in my life. Just promise me that you will try to listen to me when I need to explain something.

Lyric: You are something else Tremaine. I can tell you this I have never stood in the rain for so long. I promise to try to listen. She laughs a little.

I place the ring on her finger it was an infinity band with diamonds in it. I get up kiss Lyric. I don't know why this woman keeps taking me back. Some would of just left the chance she got. Lyric is one of a kind.

Lyric: Can we please get out of the rain.

Tremaine: Thought you never ask.

We walk back in the restaurant to pay for the check. I tell the limo driver we are ready to go. He pulls up and opens the door for the both off us. We get in.

Driver: Where too Mr.Neverson

Tremaine: You want to go home.

Lyric: No I'm kinda hungry cause we never ate. Hell we never told her what we wanted to drink.

I start to laugh.

Tremaine: Ummmm if you don't want to go home we can go to my place and I can cook you dinner or we can order out if you want.

Lyric: I would like that.

The driver pulls off and we head to my house. It's quiet in the limo. I look over at Lyric and see her looking down at her ring. She looks amazing tonight. This not what I would of planned for our three months. I had everything planned out for her. I didn't want it to end in a fight I want her to listen to the song I wrote about her. I guess I can play it for her when we get home.

Tremaine: You ok Lyric?

Lyric: Yea I'm fine I'm just really hungry and it's 10:00.

Tremaine: When we get to the house we can eat and maybe watch a movie.

Lyric: Ok.

I lean over to Lyric and kiss her check. She lays her head on my shoulder and drifts off to sleep. After 20mins of driving we get to the house.

Tremaine: Baby wake up were here.

Lyric: Five more mins. She moans.

I pick her up and carry her to the house. She is light. I open the door and lay Lyric down on the coach. I guess I can take this time to recreate our date. I go to my room and take my and change my clothes into a nice shirt and some dress pants. I grab a blanket for Lyric and head down stairs. I put the cover over her and kiss her forehead she looks so cute sleeping. I go to the kitchen look in my fridge. I decided to make her some pot roast. I finish cooking and put our plates on the table. I lit some candles place them in the middle of the table. I turn some music on from my iPhone and dim the lights in the dinning room.