What I Have Been Waiting For

Tremaine's POV

After Lyric left me standing at the Dance Studio confused and hard af. I got Asia and we drove to my mom's house. Asia kept asking me question about Lyric it was so cute. We finally got to my mom's house I got Asia out the car and we walk to the door. Chantelle opened the door. Asia ran and jumped in her arms.

Asia: Mommy.

Chantelle: I baby did you have fun today.

Asia: Yea we danced we, we ate food and we played around.

Chantelle: O really. Trey come in.

Tremaine: I was going to come in anyway.

Chantelle: Whatever. Why you dressed up.

Tremaine: None of you business.

Chantelle: Ok Ok I leave you alone. You are going to have to deal with Your mom and Mama Rose.

Tremaine: Whatvever I'm going to go before I'm late.

April: Late for what and why are you all dress up.

Helen: He has a date with me.

Tremaine: What the hell are you doing here Helen?

April: Tremaine what your mouth.

Tremaine: Sorry Mamma.

Helen: Don't you remember we have a date you told me at the dance studio when you gave me this.

She removes her hair and shows everyone her neck there was a huge hickey on it.

Tremaine: I do not have a date with you I never touch you and I sure enough didn't give you that hickey.

Helen: Ok silly I'll just meet you at the restaurant.

Tremaine: How about you just leave your me alone or I will get a restraining order over your ass.

April: Tremaine what is wrong with you.

I got out the house after that my phone was ringing it was my mom and didn't answer. I got in my car I drove off to house to change my clothes. I got in the shower cause I was still hard a little from Lyric she was the only thing that was keeping me from not going ballistic. I got out the shower wrapped my self in a towel. My phone was ringing I look at the screen it was Lyric calling me.

Phone Convo

Tremaine: Hey baby you getting ready.

Lyric: Yes I was calling to know what I should. I mean after seeing you in a tux today I was guessing fancy but I could be wrong if you want to chill we can chill. I don't care I mean

I cut her off

Tremaine: Baby slow down.

Lyric: Sorry I'm doing that rambling thing again aren't I.

Tremaine: Yes but it's cute. Are you nervous.

Lyric: Yea I just feel like something is going to happen tonight. Can you just tell me what my gift is already. I can see her pouting.

Tremaine: You better not be pouting. You keep it up you will not going to get you gift.

Lyric: Fine. What should I wear.

Tremaine: something fancy but comfortable. Just send me your address please.

Lyric: Fine. I sent you it. I'm going to get ready. Bye

I couldn't even say bye she hung up to fast. She will forgive me when she sees my surprise.

Lyric's POV