She's Mine

Tremaine POV

I was laying in the hospital bed with Lyric. She is going home today. I kinda sad that she wasn't pregnant but relive cause we can't take another heart ache of losing another baby. I got out the bed without waking Lyric up and went to the cafeteria. I got is some coffee and a donut. I paid for the stuff and went to the front desk to sign Lyric's discharge papers.

Lyric's POV

I woke up and Trey wasn't next to me. He probably went to go get something to eat. I got out of bed and went to go pee and change me clothes Trey got me. I came back out and the lights were off. I turn them back on and Derwin was sitting on the bed.

Lyric: What are you doing here.

Derwin: I came to say sorry.

Lyric: I don't want you.

Derwin: I'm sorry for kissing you I didn't mean it. I just want you so bad I do anything to have you.

Lyric: I don't want you to have me. That kiss was a mistake and I should of never kiss you back. Trey loves me he wrote a freaking song about it and I love him for that. He might be a piece of work and a pain in the ass but he's my pain. I love him and I don't love you. Now leave before I call security.

Derwin: You wouldn't do that.

Lyric: I think you forgot I was in the Army. I can put you down faster than you think.

Derwin: Really Lyric. Do you really want to do that or do you want to kiss me. He said pushing me up against the wall. With his lips inches away from my face.

Lyric: I I I I want to hit you right now.

Derwin: No you don't. He said kissing me. I try to push him off but he grab my waist.

Lyric: Get off of me.

Derwin: You don't want that do you baby.

Lyric: Yes I do now move.

He start to kiss down my neck. I knee him in the balls and he cover his balls and fell to the ground. I heard the door bust open. Trey look at me with a worry face.

Lyric: I'm ok baby. I didn't (gco)

Tremaine: I know I was ease dropping.

Trey walk to Derwin and kick him in the stomach. He punch him in the face then pick him up by his collar.

Tremaine: If you ever come near Lyric again. I will do more then just punch you.

Derwin: Is that a threat.

Tremaine: It's what ever you want to call it.

Security came in took Derwin out of the room. I look at Trey and I hug him tightly. He hug me back and kiss the top of my head.

Tremaine: You ok he didn't hurt you.

Lyric: No how's your hand.

Tremaine: I'll be fine.

Lyric: Thank you for saving me.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

Lyric: Maybe when we get home I can thank you some more. I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

Tremaine: O really. I think I would like that.

Lyric: Did you sign me out.

Tremaine: Yuppp. Trey pick me up bridal style. We head for the door.

Lyric: Baby I need bag.

Trey carried me to the nightstand and I grab my bag. We went to the parking lot and Trey drove us home. He was driving like a maniac. We finally got home and we both ran out the car like two horny teenagers. I unlock the top lock them look for bottom lock key but ended up dropping them.

Tremaine: Hurry up Ly.

Lyric: I'm trying. Wait a sec.

I finally found the key and unlock it. I walk in the house. Trey pick me up and close the door with his foot. He push me against the wall. He attack my neck. He use his left hand to rub my clit.

Lyric: Fuck Trey.

I took my shirt off and Trey took his off. He kiss my boobs then unhook my bra.

April: Why do I always catch y'all in this position.

Lyric: OMGS. I said hiding my head in Trey's chest.

Tremaine: Mamma what are you doing here.

April: After you call me last night saying that something happen to Lyric. I got on a plane to make sure she was ok.

Tremaine: How did you get in here.

April: I found a spare key.

Lyric: Trey put my down. I whisper.

Trey put me down. I cover my boobs and I pick my shirt and bra off the floor. I ran up the steps not making any eye contact with April. This is the second time this has happen. I'm so embarrass.

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: You could of call you know.

April: I did you didn't answer your phone.

Tremaine: When are you leaving.

April: You don't want me here.

Tremaine: I didn't mean it like that ma. It's just I was kinda in the middle of something.

April: Y'all can have sex when I leave.

Tremaine: When will that be.

April: Tomorrow.

Tremaine: Where you staying.

April: I was going to stay here but I can see y'all have some business to take care of.

Tremaine: I can book you a hotel or an earlier flight.

April: Trey you must be really horny if you don't want me here.

Tremaine: I need to check on Lyric.

I walk past my mom and went to the bedroom. Lyric was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. I sat next to her and rub her back.

Lyric: Did she leave.

Tremaine: No.

Lyric: Get her out then.

Tremaine: I can't just make her leave you do it.

Lyric: No she just saw me almost have sex with you. I can't even look her in the face.

Tremaine: Fine. I'll work on it.

Lyric: Hurry. I miss my T.A.N loving.

Tremaine: You do can you show me.

Lyric: Not right now make your mother go away.

April: I'm not leaving Lyric. She scream.

Lyric: How did she know.

I just shrug my shoulder. Lyric lay down and turn the tv on. I'm getting some pussy today either my mom is here or not. I left the room and my mom was cooking.

April: What's wrong baby.

Tremaine: Why don't you go get your nails done.

April: No I haven't seen you in weeks. Talk to me what's up.

Tremaine: Nothing. Album is almost finish. I need you leave. I love you.

April: Do you really want me to leave.

Lyric: YES WE DO.

My mom just laugh she finally came to her senses. She finish cooking her macaroni and cheese with Fried Chicken. She kiss my forehead and went to get her nails done. So that leaves us about an hour. I ran back into the room and Lyric was already naked in bed.

Tremaine: You must really want some.

Lyric: Stop talking and fuck me already Trey.

Tremaine: Well alright then. I lock the door and Lyric and I got to work.

What do y'all want to happen next.