You Ready Part 1

Lyrics POV

I was packing up to go to the Bahamas with Trey for our one year anniversary. I can't believe we made a year already. I told Trey about Ty after my mom's funnel. The funnel was sad and good she would of like it. My dad is doing better he had to learn how to walk all over again. I talk to him everyday to make sure he's ok. Dom stay in New York with him. They have gotten really close since he got out of jail. Before they would of never talk to each other. Trey was downstairs with his team going over music stuff. I think on this trip I want to lose my virginity. I mean Trey is in love with me and I ready I mean really ready. Stephanie was in my room helping me back.

Stephanie: So you think you going to lose your v card on the trip.

Lyric: I think so. I ready to and I know Trey wants to. I just scare.

Stephanie: Scare of what.

Lyric: I don't know what to do. What happens of I do the wrong thing and like fall off the bed or something. I don't any position.

Stephanie: Have you guys done any thing like sexual yet.

Lyric: Yea kinda.

Stephanie: Bitch and you didn't tell me.

Lyric: I didn't know I had to.

Stephanie: What did y'all do.

Lyric: We had oral sex.

Stephanie: You gave him head.

Lyric: No he gave me head twice. The first time I want to do it cause he surprise me in Valentine's day and the second time we just got heated.

Stephanie: Was it good.

Lyric: Hell yes. Like his tongue was

Tremaine walk in the room interrupting me from my sentence.

Tremaine: His tongue was what.

Lyric: Nothing baby. You ready to go.

Tremaine: Whatever nothing baby. I know you better be talking about my tongue and know one else and yes I'm ready to go.

Lyric: ok can you grab my bag I want to finish my conversation with Stephanie alone.

Tremaine: Stephanie just to tell she was screaming my name.

I gasp and got really red.

Stephanie: Lyric got good good.

Lyric: Shut up.

Stephanie: So what you wanna know about the losing your v card

Lyric: I don't know what should I know.

Stephanie: A lot.

Stephanie was telling me everything and anything I need to know from position to giving head. There was a lot I just hope I don't do anything stupid. I said bye to Stephanie and Trey and I were in the car driving to the airport.

Tremaine: What were you and Stephanie talking about.

Lyric: Nothing you would like.

Tremaine: I mean if you were talking about my tongue I might be interested.

Lyric: Stepahanie ask me if we had sex and I said kinda cause you just gave me head.

Tremaine: O Really and did you like it.

Lyric: Maybe.

Tremaine: Maybe if I'll do it again y'all like it.

He was leaning to kiss me but I got out the car cause we were at the airport. Trey face was priceless when I shut the door in his face. I walk up the steps to Trey's private plane and sat down in a seat. Trey sat next to me and lean in my ear.