The Meeting

Lyric's POV

Trey and I were taking a shower together. Trey kiss me out if no here. He grab my ass and pick me up. He start kissing my neck which turn into sucking. Trey lift me up a little bit higher and start sucking in my pearl. I don't know what the hell got into him but I like it. I was taken out of my thoughts when Trey enter me.

Lyric: Shit baby right there.

I had to hold on to something I grab onto the curtain but it fell. I held on to Trey's shoulder and dug my nails into his shoulder.

Tremaine: Ease up baby.

Lyric: Sorry.

Tremaine: It's ok. Now turn around.

I did as I was told. I got down from Trey and turn around then bent down. Trey enter me.

Lyric: Ahhhhh

Tremaine: What's wrong am I hurting you.

Lyric: No you just enter me so fa (gco)

Trey enter me again. He pound into me hard and fast. I was about to cum all over him. All you heard was the water and our skin smacking against each other. Trey pull my hair back. That shit made me go crazy.

Lyric: Im cumming baby.

Tremaine: Cum all over this dick.

I cum on Trey's dick. I turn around and start to suck Trey's dick. I was surprise I just did that. Trey was groaning and pulling my hair. I took that as he was liking it. So I took all of him in me.

Tremaine POV

Lyric was sucking my dick and she was good at. She was making me groan. I pull her hair and she took all of me in her. I look down and she was couching.

Tremaine: Ly are you ok.

Lyric: Yea I'm fine.

She got out the shower and walk out the bathroom. Damn this is the second time she left me with blue balls. I got out the shower and Lyric wasn't here. I got dress for my meeting I had today.

Lyric POV

I left Trey after I choke on his dick. I was embarrass. I went to have lunch with Stephanie and Valerie. I was waiting for these two love birds to hurry up and come because I have a class in a hour. I was on my phone looking at Vibe magazine. Trey is doing a photo shoot for them and some other men but he don't find out till the photo shoot. I'm happy cause I get to go and Trey gets to take his shirt off so..... y'all put the math together. I heard someone call my name. I look up and it was my girls.

Lyric: What took y'all so long.

Stephanie: Valerie couldn't find her shoes.

Valerie: I could have if you didn't hide them.

Stephanie: I like watching run around in your (gco)

Lyric: Ok ok TM fucking I. So are y'all really going out or y'all experimenting.

Stephanie: Experimenting.

Valerie: Enough about us whats up with you and Mr. Songz.

Lyric: We are good.

Stephanie: How's his head game.

Lyric: On point. OMGS I can't believe I just said that.

Valerie: Don't be a shame. You have him head yet.

Lyric: Kinda.

Stephanie: What you mean kinda.

Lyric: So the first time I start to but his mom scare us and Trey jump a little and I choke on his dick. Then today we was (gco)