One more day left

VALERIE'S POV

So I woke up this morning thinking about yesterday thinking did Lyric get in or did she stay with Trey. I got up and walked to Stephanie's room I didn't want to wake her up but I did anyway.

Me- Stephanie wake up. I whispered

Stephanie- What do you want. She moans

Me -Did Lyric ever get in last night.

Stephanie- OMG.

She jumps out of bed and we both run to Lyric's room. We open the door and see her sleeping peacefully.

Me- should we wake her.

Stephanie- yes.

She runs to Lyric's bed and starts to shake her.

LYRIC'S POV

I'm woken by Stephanie shaking me. She better have a good reason for waking me this early on a Saturday.

Me- what do you want. You better have a very good reason for waking me this early.

Stephanie- girl it's 3 in the afternoon. I just woke up but tell me about your date.

Me- it wasn't a date.

Valerie- looks to me it was if you slept in this late.

Me- you guys left me.

S&L- just tell us. They say in unison.

I tell them about what happen and they seem surprise that I didn't freak out. To talking to him.

My phone starts to vibrate on my night stand and I go reach for it. It's an unknown number. I answer it anyways.

PHONE CONVO

? Hello Ly.

Me- who is this?

?- It's Tremaine you forgot me already.

Me- no I didn't forget you.

I walk to the bathroom and sat on the floor.

Trey - How you sleep?

Me- good. U

Trey- good also I dreamt about you.

Me- O really what you dream about me baby.

What am I saying its like he's bringing a whole other me out that I didn't even no.

Trey- baby now. Well if you must know. We were watching a movie and we started to have a little make out session. Then it got heated so we stopped and you started to walk upstairs telling me you wanted me all to your self.

Me- o really. I had a dream too.

Trey- tell me about baby.

Me- well you took me home from last night and you asked me could you come in. I said No.

Trey- ouch.

Me- then I started touching you and you leaned in to kiss me. Then I walked in my house and slammed the door in your face.

Trey- damn baby like that. Well I like my dream better.

Me- I bet you do.

Trey- can I ask you something.

Me- you already did.

Trey- haha real funny. I'm serious.

Me- sure.