The Day After

Lyric POV

I woke up this morning feeling good. I was thinking of what happen yesterday I lost my v-card. Some people's first time is awkward but mine wasn't it hurt like hell but it felt amazing. I turn around and Trey wasn't there but there was a note on his pillow.

Lyric,
Morning baby I had an amazing night. I went out for a little I'll be back. I love you.

Tremaine

I smile at the note and sat up. I got up out the bed and start to walk but I fell instead.

Lyric: Owww I scream.

I crawl my way to the bathroom. I stood up with support from counter. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy. I got in the shower then got out. I dried off and out lotion. I smelt food so Trey must be back. I put underwear on and a bra. I found Trey's shirt he wore last night and I put it on. I walk out the room slowly cause my legs were sore. Trey was cooking so I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his back and lay my head on it.

Tremaine: What you doing back there.

Lyric: Nothing.

Trey turn around and kiss my forehead. Then kiss my nose then my lips. I kiss him back he smile in the kiss. We were in sync I bit his bottom lip for entrance and he open his mouth and we were fighting for dominance and he won like always. Trey lift me up off the floor and put me on the island counter. He was kissing my neck leaving hickeys. He move his hand to my thigh and grip them. His hands roam up my thighs to my panties. Trey enter two fingers in me. That shit hurt cause I am still sore from yesterday.

Lyric: Shit Trey Owww

Tremaine: What's wrong.

Lyric: Im still sore.

Trey smile then chuckled.

Lyric: What's so funny.

Tremaine: Daddy put in work.

Lyric: Shut up. I said slapping his arm. Jumping off the counter. I shouldn't of done that cause I fell.

Lyric: Owwww.

Tremaine: You ok. He said laughing but then try to have a serious face. I just mean mug him and tried to get up but I just fell back down.

Tremaine: Do you need help baby?

Lyric: No I can do this. I tried again and fell my legs hurt like hell right now.

Lyric: Ok I need help.

Tremaine: You have to say "Daddy put I'm work."

Lyric: Daddy put in work. Now help me Tremaine.

Tremaine: So we using government names now.

He help me up and hug me tight.

Lyric: Trey stop. I love you too. I can't breathe. We gonna miss out flight.

He let me go and I lose my balance a little. He caught me and carried to the room.

Tremaine: Damn I must of really put in work if you can't walk.

Lyric: Shut up. I need a massage.

Tremaine: I'll give you one on the plane.

Lyric: I love you.

Tremaine: Yea I know.

Lyric: So you not gonna say it back.

Tremaine: Nope.

Lyric: Alright I got you.

Tremaine: You know you the best I ever had right.

Lyric: Yea right. You just saying that so you can get some more.