Anticipation

Lyric's P.O.V

So I was sitting in my class drawing in my book not listening to my teacher on whatever he was saying. That's when I feel my phone vibrate on my desk. It's a text from my friend Leisha.

Leisha- I have two tickets to a Foundation Benefit dinner for Trey Songz tomorrow at 8pm. Do u want to go?

Inside I'm screaming because I love Trey Songz and I never told anybody that. So I think about it..... I text her back saying.

To Leisha- I'll go but I don't know what to wear.

Leisha- I got u boo. Meet u tomorrow.

To Leisha- Sure

My class is officially over and I can't wait to get out of here. I'm stressed out cause I got three tests next week and I have only study for one. I can't wait to stay up all week. I say to myself sarcastically.

Stephanie's P.O.V

I'm just getting off of work from working on base and found out some interesting news to tell my girls when I get home. On my way home I stop by my girl Leisha's house cause she had these tickets to Trey Songz's Foundation Benefit dinner. She can't go cause she's sick. Thank God! cause I really want to go. I mean I hope she gets better but I really wanted to go.

At Leisha's house

I ring the doorbell twice and wait. I was about to ring it again till I heard foot steps. Leisha is in her rob with her elephant slippers and her hair in a messy bun.

Stephanie- girl what happen to you. You looked like a truck ran over left then came to run u over.

Leisha- hahaha not funny. I'm sick u idiot remember. Anyway here's the tickets.
Hands Stephanie the tickets

Stephanie- thanks I'll make sure to bring you something back boo.

Leisha- WAIT! I'm picking you and Lyric up to get a dress tomorrow.

Stephanie- KK.

I got back in my car to go home Lord knows I'm tired.

Lyrics P.O.V

Stephanie walks in the house. While I'm in the living doing my homework. Listening to music.

Stephanie- hey girl I got the tickets. Where's Valerie.

Me- she still at work.
I can't wait till tomorrow. It's a black and white tie event. So I have nothing to wear.

Stephanie- Leisha said she taking us out to get something to wear. I don't know why she's sick as I don't know what.

Me- just be glad she gave u tickets to go.

Stephanie- I am I can't wait to see Trey Songz he is so fine. I want him to take me home.

Me- you r such a trip. He probably got girls already waiting for him in his bed. He ain't thinking about u boo boo.

Stephanie- he ain't thinking about me yet. You the trip don't be acting like you don't want him too.

Me- that's cause I don't

Stephanie- I have known u since we were two years old I see the way u get when you hear is songs in the radio.

Me- And

Stephanie- And that means get your big baby butt up get some cause tomorrow is the day. You I meet my future husband.

Me- but you got boyfriend.

Stephanie- no one said you can't have a backup.