Founding Out

Lyric's POV

It's been three months since Trey left I have been feeling really sick lately. I don't know what's going on I'm going to go to the doctors to find out. I was getting dress when my phone rang.

Phone convo

Tremaine: Hey baby.

Lyric: Hey.

Tremaine: What's wrong you sound sick.

Lyric: I am I have throwing up every morning for the past three months and eating some weird food.

Tremaine: You gonna go to the doctors.

Lyric: Yea I'm head there now.

Tremaine: Ok well tell me what they say.

Lyric: Ok. I miss you.

Tremaine: I miss you too.

Lyric: I love you.

Tremaine: I love you too.

Lyric: Baby.

Tremaine: Yes.

Lyric: I think I'm pregnant.

Tremaine: How your on the pill and I wrap it up.

Lyric: Remember on the plane.

Tremaine: O yea well we will deal with it.

Lyric: But I don't want a baby right now I want to finish school.

Tremaine: Baby don't freak out ok just breathe. We will figure something out I'll try to get a plane ticket and see if I can come see you tonight ok. Just go to the doctors and find out.

Lyric: Baby what if I'm pregnant I don't want a baby. I say crying.

Tremaine: Look we gonna be alright. We

Lyric: Trey we are not gonna be alright I'm in school and I have base and newbies to train. You have your tour and work studio. You are probably never gonna be home cause your not here all the time. I don't want my child to grow up with a father who is in and out of there life.

Tremaine: Baby I'm gonna be in their life. I'll cut some time back from your and the studio. Just please promise me you won't do anything stupid.

Lyric: I promise.

Tremaine: Would it be better if I go to the appointment with you.

Lyric: Yes. When will you be back.

Tremaine: I can get on a plane after my meeting today cause we just chillin tomorrow.

Lyric: ok I'll just take a pregnancy test for now.

Tremaine: Ok

Lyric: Ok is all your going to say. This is all your damn fought.

Tremaine: My fought how.

Lyric: You should of put on a damn condom. Now I might be pregnant.

Tremaine: Whatever Lyric I don't have time to deal with your ass right now.

Lyric: Fuck you Tremaine I'm done with this us were over.

Tremaine: Baby I

I hung up on him him before he could say anything else. I broke down and cry in my car. I ended up falling asleep in the car. I woke up and it was 9:00pm. I drove to CVS to get a test. I walk in and got three test. I paid for them and left. I drove back home and walk in the house. I was really tired today. I just want to take this test and go to sleep. I went to the bathroom and took the test. I never thought at 22 I would be taking a pregnancy test. I want to finish school go to Paris get married not have a baby. Five minutes were over I look at the test and it was positive. I broke down and cried. Not that I have to raise this child by myself. I have to do it without Trey. I miss him. I just can't believe he said he didn't have time for this. No but your ass had time to fuck me without a condom. I took the other two and it said positive. I grew angry inside of me. I walk to my room and grab the picture next to my nightstand. It was a picture of Trey and I on our first date. I took the picture and threw it against the wall. I took his clothes out of my closet and put them in a bag and drop them outside of the house. I flip over tables and kept throwing pictures of us two. I walk outside to my pool and threw the necklace he gave me that was engrave with the day time and year we met. I walk back to the house I went to bed mad I cried myself to sleep thinking about Tremaine.