Neverson Get Together

Tremaine's POV

Tremaine: Baby we got to go hurry up. You know how my grandma is when were late.

Lyric: No I don't I only meet her once.

Tremaine: Well hurry up anyway.

Lyric: I don't know what to wear.

I jog up the steps and walk into the room. Their was clothes all over the floor. Lyric was pacing back in forth from the bed to the closet. She look frustrate but sexy at the same time. I lean on the door frame and just watch her lose her mind. She was trying on different clothes then she look in the all body mirror. She made a face then she start to cry. I walk over to her and hug her from behind. I kiss her cheek and rub her belly.

Tremaine: Baby what's wrong.

Lyric: What do you think is wrong I'm four months pregnant I'm fat as hell. We can't tell nobody cause I'm scare the baby gonna die again and I want a burger. She said crying harder.

Tremaine: Baby your not fat your sexy as hell. Baby is not gonna die this time. I'll get you a burger.

Lyric: With extra pickles and an Oreo milkshake. She whine

Tremaine: Whatever you want baby.

Lyric: Ok but I still have nothing to wear.

Tremaine: Why don't you wear that knew sundress you brought.

Lyric: Can you get for me.

Tremaine: You gotta stop that whining.

Lyric: Fine. She pouted.

I start laughing she is something else. I walk over to the bed and got her dress. She put it on then she look in the mirror. She smile then she look at me.

Lyric: I love it. We can go now. She said smiling and jumping.

Tremaine: You are crazy.

We got our stuff and left the house. We pull up in my mom's driveway. I saw all my little cousin running around. I look at Lyric and she look nervous. I place my hand on her thigh.

Tremaine: Baby why you nervous you already meet my mom and grandma.

Lyric: I know but this is you whole family.

Tremaine: Y'all be fine all I care about is my mom and grandma liking you that's it.

Lyric: Ok I'm ready.

I kiss her cheek then her belly. I got the car jog over to her side and open her door. I help her out the car. We walk into the house.

Tremaine: Mama where you at. I yell.

April: Boy stop yelling my name.

Tremaine: Sorry ma.

April: Hi Lyric how you doing.

Lyric: I'm good mama just hungry.

April: Well let me take you guys outside to the food.

We walk out the house and went outside. I saw my grandma sitting at a table. I snuck up behind her and kiss her cheek.

Rose: Hey baby how you doing.

Tremaine: Good. You remember Lyric.

Rose: No I don't think I do.

Tremaine: Oh ok She went to Forrest birthday party.

Rose: Nope it doesn't ring a bell.

I look at Lyric and she put her head down. I pick her head up and kiss her cheek. I grab her hand and kiss it.