How Do You Know Her

Dom POV

Dom: So your saying Jay Z knew mom.

Lyric: Yea he had a picture of her in her his office. It was them two hugging.

Dom: Should we do a background check.

Lyric: I don't know I want to talk to him first.

Dom: How are you going to talk to him Ly. You can't get just walk in the building like. Hi I'm Lyric you know my mother Melody. She died when I was five.

Lyric: Dom I don't know what I'm going to say but I'm going either you support me or not.

Dom: Alright I support you but don't get hurt on what he tells you.

Lyric: Ok I gotta go. I love you. Bye

Dom: Love you too Bye.

I can't believe Lyric is going to see Shawn "Jay Z". She doesn't know about mom, and Shawn past. I haven't seen Shawn since I was two when my mom got pregnant with Lyric. My mom was dating Alain but she was seeing Shawn on the side. One night my mom and Alain got into a fight cause Alain thought my mom was cheating. My mom went out and cheat on my dad with Shawn. So if you guys don't understand me. My mom cheat on Alain with Shawn. Shawn is Lyric's father. Alain is my father. Shawn doesn't know he has a child. I just need to tell Lyric before someone else does.

Lyric POV

Lyric: Baby I'm leaving.

Tremaine: Where you going.

Lyric: Just for a walk.

Tremaine: Can I go.

Lyric: No I want to go by myself to think.

Tremaine: Ok well we are leaving 6:00.

Lyric: Ok I love you Bye.

I left before he could say something. I got a cab and it took me to Jays office. I got there I enter the building and went to the front desk.

Lyric: Hi I'm Lyric Rodgriugez and I would like to see Shawn Carter it's Military Business.

Lady: If your in the military wears your badge.

I show her my badge and she let me go up. I went up to the floor and I walk to his office door. I hesitate to knock on the door. I turn around and start to walk away. Till I heard someone call me.

Beyoncé: Are you Lyric.

Lyric: Yes how do you know my name.

Beyoncé: I saw you yesterday. Trey was talking about you yesterday. He seems like he really loves you.

Lyric: Yea he does. Umm is Shawn in there I need to talk to him.

Beyoncé: Yea you can go in.

Lyric: Thank you.

I walk in his office and he was standing near the window. He turn around and look at me. He motion me to take a seat. I sat down.

Jay Z: I should of known you were Melody's daughter. You look so much like her.

Lyric: Yea a lot of people told me that. Do you know Alain Rodriguez?

Jay Z: Yea he is Melody's boyfriend. Is Melody still alive?

Lyric: Alain is Melody's ex husband and Melody died when 17 years ago.

Jay Z: How did she die?

Lyric: Umm she was hit by a truck while she was picking up me up from school on my 5 birthday.

Jay Z: Wow I'm sorry asking I didn't know.