She is What

Tremaine's POV

I want to do something special for Lyric with me being in Europe right now. Kevin walks into my hotel room with the crew. CeCe and Tash start getting my stuff together to go to Germany. I hear my phone ring on my nightstand. It's Lyric.

Phone Convo

Tremaine: Hey baby.

Lyric: OMG baby I have really,really,really,really,really good news to tell you.

Tremaine: Ok baby breath was the news.

Lyric: Ok so I was in class today and my art teacher was telling us about this project we are doing that has to do with photographs and an extra curriculum we do either in school or out. So ready for the news.

Tremaine: I thought that was it.

Lyric: No that was the boring part of it.

I laugh at her. I miss her over excited self.

Tremaine: Ok just tell me news.

Lyric: Ok ok you so pushy today. Anyway my partner and I was pick my this big photographer. He was our pictures to be in his art show. He wants me to paint this picture on this big canvas. People will bid on it who ever bids the highest number I get to keep the money.

Tremaine: Congratulations baby I'm proud of you. So what you going to paint.

Lyric: Thank You babe. I don't know I was thinking you could help when you get off tour.

Tremaine: I would love to.

Kevin: Trey we got to go.

Tremaine: alright give me a minute.

Tremaine: Baby I

Lyric: Let me guess you have to leave.

Tremaine: I'm sorry baby. I don't want to get off the phone.

Lyric: I don't want you to either this is the longest 3 months ever.

Tremaine: I know but at least we get to see each other on my birthday.

Lyric: Yea about that I can't go. My grandmother just got out the hospital and I have to go over house everyday to make sure she is ok.

Tremaine: I hope she is ok.

Lyric: Yea she is she even ask about you.

Tremaine: She does. You told her about us?

Lyric: Yea she saw a look on my face and ask who is the boy I was thinking about.

Tremaine: So you be thinking bout me.

Lyric: All the time.

Tremaine: I bet you are probably biting your bottom lip right now and your panties are sucking wet.

Lyric: your probably hard af thinking what you gonna do to me.

Tremaine: Your right I am.

Lyric: you know what.

Tremaine: What

Lyric: Since you can't control your self I'm gonna

The line went dead. She just hung up on. That's not right she got me hard af. She is such a tease. I feel my phone vibrate. It's Lyric she sent me a picture of her in my shirt she was sleeping in when she slept the night at my house.

Lyric: Wearing your shirt with no panties or bra just for you.

Tremaine: Stop teasing me. Please I will fly all the way to Arizona just to fuck you.